IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@Godbless8

Thank you.. hope this cycle works or ready for next step whatever it is...

What about you...

2. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

@mbharani i have started the IVF cycle...currently in the stimulation phase.

Wish you all the very best and lots of baby dust to you !!!!

3. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@Godbless8

Thank you

All the best for your IVF....loads of baby dust to you...

Take care

4. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

Unfortunately I got my period again last week. It's disappointing to say the least. I'm on to the next cycle now. Decided that this will be our last IUI. There is a male infertility factor too in our case.

Hope you are doing well. Saw in another post that you're on your first IVF cycle. When are you starting the daily shots? All the very best to you.

5. divyasriram28

@pihu123 I also experience some mild pain during my period but it has never been a cause of concern for me. Did your doctor advise any tests to confirm? Sorry not much of a help here. Hope you feel better soon.

6. divyasriram28

Hi @mbharani and @Godbless8 , how are you both doing? I still didn't get a BFP inspite of doing 5 IUIs. I think I am done with those. Taking a break this cycle and will move over to IVF. Godbless8, have you had your IVF procedure yet? Do share your experience. Good luck for a positive result.

7. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@divyasriram28 ....... I too dint get bfp....I was just on clomid...

Will be going for laparoscopy may be this or next month... then will decide to do IUI or IVF depending on the results....

So when are you planning to start ivf..good luck

@Godbless8 ... how are you....

8. divyasriram28

Hi @mbharani , sorry to hear that, hugs!

I am scheduled to take a HSG test this week. Then after that will decide with the doctor about the next step. I am thinking that even if the test is clear, IUI may not work for me. Losing confidence. Been reading a lot of IVF now and feel like it's better to go for it rather than spending more time (& money) in IUIs.

9. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @divyasriram28 and @mbharani

My first cycle failed :-( everything went well but still it didnt hold on to. Was very depressed very last week. But feeling better now. Part of me says I shouldnt give up so soon, but the whole process and wait is too overwhelming. I will be taking a break of 2-3 months before the next round. That would probably help me. As far as the whole IVF cycle was concerned, it wasnt so bad for me. Only the injections in the second half were a little painful. Rest I managed well. But more than the physical pain, the emotional quotient runs too high in this. I was very calm n stress free but at the end of it all it is emotionally draining. Hope I get to see light at the end of the day.
    Best wishes to both of you for your procedures. Hope things work out soon for you. Keep up the positive spirit.

10. divyasriram28

I am sorry to hear that. God tests us in different ways. Good decision to take a break and heal your body. After all, with so many medications, the body needs time to get rid of them. I'll be going for my HSG test tomorrow. Started taking antibiotics today.