1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unlucky Or Did I Deserve This ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Deborah, Aug 7, 2017.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I disagree with dia.. one therapist told me that the best way to break karmic patterns is to start forgiving your self as well as forgive the person who has given you bad...Above all certain things cannot be qvoided but surely they can be reduced with prayer.
    You keep remembering your ex as the relationship with him was better than with your husband. But remember one thing people change and so are the situationa. Who knows if you marry your ex things would be more worse than this?

sindmani, salad, Sunburst and 4 others like this.
  2. blissfulmember

blissfulmember Senior IL'ite

Dear OP,

What has been done is done.
    You are not enjoying your current life. But your mind want to experience the feeling of love and bliss. So you are thinking of past and the past scene is being played in the screen of your mind and thus you are reliving the emotion.

I suggest to sit in silence and close ur eyes and think of your ex and ask for forgiveness. This will calm your mind and will save your mental energy which is otherwise now getting depleted by guilt.

In present scenario, just love your husband unconditionally with no expectation in return. Things will automatically start changing.
    Your destiny is in your hand start giving what you want thats the only way how life equation work.

What you give you will get in return. Good luck :)

Remember anything and everything that happens to us in our life is hundred percent accurate and fair when seen from the prism of Law of karma.

dia3, Sunburst, Deborah and 2 others like this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Quite a refreshing advise. I follow this and hope that my current equation changes. This is the thing I want most right now- for love and understanding in my marriage.Thank you for your thoughts.

Sweety82 and Sandycandy like this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Thank you.Your words bring a certain closure.Thank you for your wishes.

Satlak likes this.
  5. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

@IL_Admin, whichever IL_admin has deleted 99 % of my posts in this thread including my reply to this poster, i find it surprising that why didn't u delete this ONE.................can u explain ?............i find this one on one n SARCASTIC...

n the bias i see in the IL_admin member that has deleted 99 % of my posts in this thread, she deleted 1 of my post that said- Nice Post......

WHOA,did she search by my name n then did a delete without even reading the contents of my post !!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  6. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

yeah, thats why i used the word if n i said if anyone betrayed but if OP n her ex's decision was mutual n they were truthful to each other, then why fear about negative karma n why the tormenting thoughts/emotional turmoil ....

if she has done all good in her life, she has nothing to worry, she won't have any turmoils---she will see happiness n positive results in some sphere of her life ....

anyone can test this theory--its very simple-whatever goes around,comes around...i find karma is just a hindu word -for atheists n non-hindus, its just whatever goes around, comes around..