Queries on atmakaraka

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by CuteCancer, Sep 11, 2015.

1. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

I have read that an atmakaraka signifies souls desire. I have following questions:

1. The effects of AK i have read are given based on just the planet. How to connect it with rasi and bhava?
    2. What happens during atmakarakas dasa? Will the person become more spirtual?
    3. If a person does not experience atmakarakas dasa does that mean he/she will not be spiritual and not have spiritual experiences?

2. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

Advanced student you are! In my opinion atmakaarakas is only one factor!

3. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Thanks for replying!!! :) I was actually browsing regarding spirtuality when I came across the term atmakaraka. The thought of understanding why we are born through astrology is very tempting.

4. Lalithasree

Lalithasree Senior IL'ite

Point wise reply
    1. When a Planet has a change in Bhava, w.r.t. rasi, the Atmakaraka changes
    2. During the dasa of the Atmakaraka, the benefic and malefic results depends on the bhava and bhava lord or the association of other planets with Atmakarama
    3. A person may or maynot have Atmakaraka dasa during his life, as the Longevity of life is destined with the end of 4 or 5th Dasa or on the beginning of 5th or 6th dasa in life....
    Hope this clears

CuteCancer likes this.
  5. sonal1234

sonal1234 New IL'ite