1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Also,it is quite unfair to the previous contestants who had suffered for 50 days and the new people coming in all of a sudden ,taking over them and wining the prize money..Anyways,though I dislike snegan..feel he is the only deserving person to win coz he involves himself in everything good or bad,works hard,gives good advice and feels really bad if they leave.Only minus is he talks behind all

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    BDivya, Indeevara, poovai and 2 others like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I think R will go this week, sometime next few weeks Kajal and G will pick fight for something.

True Anika, i felt the same. If any new contestant wins, it wont be fair for others who stayed from 1st day. I still feel Ganesh will win.

Indeevara, poovai and anika987 like this.
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

What is wrong with Kajal's voice / hard to follow her? Was she drunken? Tamil is her second language? Her words are not clear / Slurred speech ? Talking too fast?

BDivya, Indeevara and peppyr like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

oh is this the first time you are seeing her ? She was there even in Jodi#1 and fought in the program too.
    That's the way she speaks.

poovai likes this.
  5. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Kajal? Kajal Agarwal is in Big Boss? Did not think she is an out of work actor!!

6. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

So true ; the ones entering in the middle of the show have watched it from outside and are somewhat aware of the tactics too , they may not be genuinely showing their behaviour unlike others who joined from very first day.
    Yeah even I have a liking towards Ganesh , he too seems genuine to me !

7. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

8. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Who is this Kajal madam? Ana pakke romba terror ah irukange! Bayama irukke....voice also the rough type. Namma Gayu oda periya akka mathiri....sorna akka voh irukumo? :sconf:

Snegan konja gossipy type ah irunthalum, overall he tries his best to keep everyone as a family and he feels for the housemates. Not sure if its fake but knowing he does this weird Dynamo-hugging thingy outside as well so that's who he is. I felt the Abirami rice task was not done wholeheartedly by the contestants. Maybe they are not used to hard labour but I hope they appreciate how people work hard in real life. it should be a lesson for this celebrities.

I really didn't like the food part where the other team-Gayu, Aarav and Raiza showing attitude and refusing to also join in and eat as a team. It's so obvious they are envy/jealous and purposely refusing to eat. So much of food there and no appreciative of the effort taken to provide them good food. There are no rules only winning team must eat. Outside so many people have no good food to eat let alone basic food and these celebrities in the house are showing too much arrogance and taking things for granted. Celebrity na enna rendu kombu irukka? At least Snegan tried his best to bring everyone to eat as a family. They have been living in that house for 50 days, at least show some team spirit. So annoying to see such attitude.

sweetsmiley, Ranchu and jskls like this.
  9. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Kamal was very very unfair, today. Now BB/Kamal are cornering Raiza, because it is time for her to leave, gotcha...a reason for her eviction? Raiza is one of the most reasonable character inside the BB house. She shows the reasonable human side in a joint/group living place, even when she refuses to cooperate.:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Why is the BB playing the double standard, did they do the same for Oviya (oh, right she was the sicko). Razia was uncooperative for ghost task / refused to get out of bed for loosing her sleep, night after night. It was a valid request from Raiza's prospective.:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

So, now Kamal got the message/script from BB for "his act" of refusing to talk to the house mates. I liked it when Raiza didn't make that 'fake' apology to Kamal as suggested by Snehan, at least on Saturday.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Gayu / Aarv did talk secretly, hidding their mouth by covering it with hands, this week. Didn't Gayu / Sakthi do the same thing before (Snehan said that)? BB house making their rules as they go / based on day of the week, time of the day? The camera man failed to notify BB house editor during the past weeks or did he enjoy the session by interpreting their talk?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Good to see, Ganesh coming out of his shell, it took him only 2 months.:beer-toast1:

Suja need to stop imitating, pure 'selffish', self boosting 'O'. She misused, harassed the entire BB house, now walking around with mottai/sottai makeover hair do. :(:(:(

Viewers choice of Qs answered, subtly Kamal passed on the questions to the new housemates, indeed very clever idea. The answers were "as expected"....Why Snehan looks sad, today? It makes the entire house look dull:weary::weary::weary::weary:. He took it serious because Kamal didn't talk to them? Even a kid can interpret it that was a fake anger :tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

@peppyr, refusing to eat the food was an 'act' as if there was some friction among them. The 'bisibelabath' looked non-appetizing! Possibly, could taste better? than it looked.:yum::yum:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  10. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

For today's question and answer session,no one answered truely.They all lied very well knowing that they are lying...idhu ulaga nadipu da saami

anika987 likes this.