July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Congrats dear. Take care.

2. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi mrunalini

I was on pain killers for 8 days. My doc didn't allow me to continue it.
    I will have to ask my paed about the drops.
    Hope you and your baby are doing fine.
    Take care dear :)

3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I was on 10 days and now pain is manageable. Colic drops are very useful for indigestion if your doc suggests then use it.We need to hold the baby by side arms and slow patting makes them to release the gas by burping. Good for hiccups and baby too goes to sleep after this. Sometimes we need hold until we get used to. Take care dear

4. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone
    I delivered boy baby on august 9 .. my due was on July 31 but I dint get pain so they induced labour pain on aug 8th night and delivered a boy baby on aug 9 eve .. it was an normal delivery. .. I and baby doing good.. how s everyone doing

Meenu1991, Sprb and mrunalini01 like this.
  5. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations dear. Hope you and baby are doing good. :)

6. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Congrats dear :)
    Enjoy motherhood !!

7. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

How are you all doing? Hope the babies are doing good too.
    My baby has become very fussy these days. He hardly sleeps, which is worrying me a lot.
    He takes feed and sleeps for 10 mins and then he is wide awake.
    I dont know what is bothering him. Its really a herculean task to make him sleep.
    And its been ages since I had a good sleep as well.
    How is it at your side? How are your babies sleeping? Any tips or suggestions pls.

8. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Same here. Baby won't sleep when put on bed or cradle. But he sleeps in arms.Even in night. So now I hug him and sleep .

9. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi all
    How everyone s dng ....hws ur little ones dng...mine s becoming fussy both during night n day time also...she sleeps for 1hr and wakes up n cry .night times are worst yesterday she was crying all night , sleeps when we rock her , when i put her in bed or crib her wakes up n cries .shes having reflux regurgitating more n night, n gassy also ...i dont know if she wants more feed or suffering from colic
    Still formula feeding only ..as her weight not gaining dr asked to increase to 60ml every 2 or 3 hrs ... @Meenu1991 hws ur feeding routine going.? Switched to bfeed. Dont worry ma , ur not allone im also facing same issues ...i hope she wil become less fussy as weeks go by..dr said she wil follow routine at end of 3months hoping fr tat. As shes not sleeping in night im planning to use fisherprice rocker which has vibartions n incline so she wont have regurgitation and has music option planning to use it at night or during fussier times, i have ordered it ..not sure hw she wil sleep in it...
    Take care everyone n ur little one...
    Keep updating

10. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sprb

My baby is having the same issues. Even i don't know if he is suffering from colic. He is also extremely gassy and when he farts he cries a lot. It makes me sad as i don't know if he is crying because of pain. :(
    My paed gave him colicaid drops for his gas trouble but it hasn't helped him much.
    We tried all home remedies, like applying hing paste etc but no effect. But hoping with passage of time he will be ok.
    Breastfeeding is still a trouble for me. But i am trying all possible ways to feed him my milk. I keep pumping to simulate the supply. Formula feeding as and when needed.
    Just want to complete atleast six months so we can start solids.

And regarding the rocker was helpful for your baby. If so il order it as well.

Take care dear :)