1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

As per Big Boss rules, those evicted by public voting cannot return as Wild Card. Only those who left otherwise [ medical reason, jumping wall] like Sree, Barani & Oviya can return. But had enough of this :BangHead:over adulation of Oviya & Barani.
    Just get some new interesting personality or 'oothi moodunga' :banana:!

kaniths, anika987, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

@peppyr I liked the songs from her movie and used to watch her interviews. In one of the videos (Stars Day out), her friend mentioned that when they were going in a car, G & her friend had an argument & hence G told her close friend to get out of the car in the middle of the journey:persevere:. She did the same thing the 2nd time too just 3 years back :hushed:. The friend laughed and told that the 2nd time, it was her own car but yet she was dropped midway:fearscream::fearful::expressionless:. I didn't find that funny and now in BB she has damaged her name:rolleye:.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Clearly 'ithu oru pongu aattam'. BB made Raiza out of the game by making her
    quit/uncooperative with this week's task. Raiza was set up to be mad by loosing her sleep to break the BB contract rules.o_Oo_Oo_O

The winner is Ms Gayu, again undefeated :unamused::unamused::unamused:

நேற்று பொறந்த கொழந்த கூட நம்பாத பேய் கதை சொல்லி பொழுதை ஓடறாங்கப்பா? பிந்துவையல்லாம் பயப்படுத்த முடியாது, அது மற்றவைகளை போட்டு வாங்கும் ஆளு!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

One lesson we can learn from watching Gayu's bad behaviour past 50 days, atigha kovam/anger is just like smoking warning...injurious to health. Not only it damages the person but also effects everyone who is associated with the person. I think Kaaviya Thalaivan a.k.a Ganesh should teach Gayu yogasanam and meditation to make her more calm and cool person. Chumma chumma ellathukumeh kovam.....OM.....:worship2:

5. prestine

prestine Silver IL'ite

It's a character based game and not a task based game.

It's very easy and cruel to be mean. But it's really tough to react mindfully. Gayathri never understands that respect is earned through how you behave. When you ask for it, you become weak.

I see Oviya as our inner child, who is honest, naive, no backstabbing and straight forward. (Yes she is lazy and didn't do tasks, but it's a character game). We always want to be like our inner child.

But with social pressures , we become julie. We are ready to do anything to fit in to a group/society. Most of the time we lose our originality.

For me it's a pure character study.

anika987 likes this.
  6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Any one enlighten me about what happend to oviya-aarav love story???
    And in middle saw something like-julie also interested in aarav and aarav reciprocating back to her feelings..but indirectly-like a head massage by sanjufying on julie!! enna da nadakudu..and oviya getting possesive..
    Suddenly i see that oviya is behaving like a mad person and running around the house just like how barani did!!#wonder BB makes ppl mad!??
    all these are my questions and doubts(!?!) anybody knows answer for these??!!
    and most imp-ghost??!!! whats that story..guess i have missed that episode.. anyone pls brief that too..

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yaaru new entry ?

8. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

நடிகை சுஜா.

9. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Eva Ava???

anika987 and Ranchu like this.
  10. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

In a kiddish way, nice to see the 'college hostel' days prank.

.....it is a stress reliever for the team....they seems to enjoy the task except Raiza.

....other housemates had a good laugh 'watching' Ganesh when he showed the ways around the house to Suja.

Gayu started her 'job' by outlining Suja to others as '5-times of Julie'.

Raiza seems to be counting the days/hours for her exit on Saturday.

Ranchu likes this.