1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

From fb...exactly my view also!

எல்லோரும் ஓவியா...ஓவியாங்கறீங்களே. :BangHead::BangHead:

உண்மைய சொல்லுங்க...
    நீங்களோ நானோ அப்படியா?
    அப்படியான வாழ்வு நமக்கு மட்டுமில்லாம அடுத்தவர்க்கும் சிக்கலை அல்லவா உண்டாக்கும்.

உனது சுதந்திரம் என் மூக்கு நுனி வரை மட்டுமென்பதுபோல....
    உண்மைக்கும் ஒரு அளவீடு இருக்கும்தானே.

சொல்லுக்கும் செயலுக்கும்
    இடம் பொருள் ஏவல்
    சாம பேத தான தண்டம் ...னு இருக்கறதபோல

உண்மையாய் இருப்பதற்கும்,
    காதலுக்கும் இருக்கனும்.

இல்லையெனில் யாவும் விழலுக்கு இறைத்த நீரே.

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

I think for all the issues that happened so far,Gayathri's opinion was behind it.

Oviya lifted red carpet on Julie because she felt like loosing her self respect when she was asked to not voice her opinion and the person who asked Oviya to not give her opinion was Gayathri

Julie lied about Oviya because she misunderstood that if she has the support of all inmates then they won't nominate her

Oviya was behaving depressed because the only person who was close to her started moving away and she had no one else to turn to-and Gayathri was the one who brainwashed Aarav

Now the question i have is why no one has the guts to say in on Gayathri's face?Its not because of her anger or words ,maybe her family's influence in the film industry.Thats why bigg boss had to nominate everyone this week.

Out of all the contestants i think Snehan could be final contestant because he involves himself in all the issues and sometimes creates issues.

Ranchu, anika987 and poovai like this.
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Ya, even it is the bad/ugly leadership comes by nature, cannot hide it; for her livelihood she make others to dance for her tunes! As she said, probably she managed 50+ dancers on the movie set to choreograph, time is money on a tight schedule and had to maintain her family's reputation that might have given the stress/pressure. Had to deal with blue collar/low class crowd, it is not an easy job and being polite/nice will not work. There is no caravan luxury to hide, she has to be in the field running around, behind the scenes.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Today big boss was quite ok..

Raiza suddenly being goody goody??

Semma bun for gayathri when raiza laughed at her?

Also,what's with everyone talking to themselves?scripted..Julie talking to the butterfly was the worst!

Of all the contestants now,snegan deserves to win.He is passionate and involved,hardworking and gives good advice.Only problem is he talks behind all but he says the right thing.

5. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Gayathri-she gets angry unnecessarily. Chinna vishayathukulam gettting angry means she has some anger issues. Attitude romba tappu. Maybe due to her family and cinema background and politics so she feels superior. Why no give and take policy. Siricha tappa? If everything find fault means, how to have friendship/relationship like this. I don't know if she learnt any lessons at all from day 1 until now in this show. Tiruntharamathiri teriyala.

Aarav-Yenpa ni evalavu cool and easy going ah irukke? Now only he feels happy to be in the house it seems. As a friend also he never feel any sadness/guilt his friend has left. At least you could have displayed some feeling of sympathy. Like this how viewers will believe you are a sincere person. Opportunist taane soluvange?

sweetsmiley and anika987 like this.
  6. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Aarav is opportunist only peppyr... :)
    Gayu maam can advice everyone.. But no one should advice gayu...only Gayu mam's mother have rights for that..
    She can scold anyone because no one is baby here.. but no one should scold her, that is discouraging...
    She can use any badwords because all are 18+.. but no one should say her full name that is disrespect

JGVR, Sabitha, anika987 and 1 other person like this.
  7. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Remember .....G is the (evil) step mom......

Ranchu, sweetsmiley and anika987 like this.
  8. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Somehow all this BB and even folks who dont watch BB living it thro' our posts :) may make this relevant for us :icon_writing:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  9. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

i guess in this week's voting,Gayathri and Sakthi will be receiving less votes and either one will get eliminated.

Read in news that BB is planning to bring Oviya again this weekend...Oviya if you come back please do not start love drama again.

iamsrihere likes this.
  10. sadhuvi

sadhuvi Senior IL'ite

I haven't watched bigg boss for last one week because of Oviya...Before you misunderstand, let me be clear..I am not fan of Oviya and I haven't stopped watching the show just because she had left..

I didn't like the way Ms.Oviya is glorified in the show in spite of her mistakes and Mr.Kamal treating her as if she is a child..She is not the heroine in that house and others are not villains..All are normal human beings with their plus and minuses..I feel Mr.Kamal had been so biased towards oviya due to her so called popularity..

A show should be fair to all contestants and not a particular one - I can't watch a show which I feel is partial!!!

Dewdrop and Ranchu like this.