1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. sadhuvi

sadhuvi Senior IL'ite

I think it is not now "Big Boss" - It is like "Oviya Boss" ...And I wonder what happened to Mr.Kamal ?? I feel Vijay tv and Kamal is doing this as they are afraid that unless they support Oviya, their TRP will go down.They think that everyone loves Oviya and Kamal tried hard to prove that she is innocent baby!!!

It is very bad - Whatever happened till now, I feel everybody had done mistakes including OVIYA..Kamal didn't want to talk about her mistakes and portrayed her as if she is God !! I pity on Aarav and I think that in this so called love story mistakes are on both sides..I feel somewhere line was crossed by Mr.Kamal hassan while questioning aarav like a lawyer..

For a show to be successful, I feel it is important that there should be no favoritism..A bad example had been created in this show..Vita Oviyaku sela vachruvanga pola!!!

2. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Aarav is certainly projected in a very bad light which seems to be unfair. Both are young good looking adults who are bound to have some kind of attraction living in that closed up house so many days. This attraction can just be a temporary feeling of desire or chemical imbalance. I don't think any true love can be developed in these kind of situations. I may be wrong but I think general perception is its hard to call it true love when you hardly know the person. Aarav maybe guilty of leading her on and stroking her ego by showing affection and since he admit to Kamal that he kissed, but its a maruthuva mutham (enna enna kandupidikuranga.....shabaah), he also is partially guilty of this relationship/fling/time pass whichever they want to call it. But that doesn't mean we have to crucify the guy into a death sentence! There is no smoke without fire so not just one guilty party here. Both are at fault but don't make it look like only the guy is a serial playboy or cheater while the girl walks off with fame, glory and road to success. That's just plain manipulative and destroying a person's reputation and future. He is not 100% good but he is also not 100% bad either. Give the guy a break and for all the good things he praised about Oviya, Aarav mind voice be like- Ennake ithu thevaiya? Naane enna serupala adichikuvendiyathu taan). :smash2:

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

When did they even kiss?I missed that scene :)

4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lol... I was wondering the same. but adhellam family channel la poduvaangala. For the fear of lawsuits , they refrained.

anika987 likes this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

seems Raiza is becoming the new oviya..
    All of a sudden she is becoming the perfect girl?!

Gayathri always makes others cry..for the first time she is crying!

They are all cornering raiza and not happy with her becoming the leader?? why?

Vyapuri..please wait for one more week..we got a good chance to eliminate Gayathri or sakhti.Next week we promise to eliminate you.

Snegan..please stop overthinking and relax.You are the most involved.

Ganesh..You are classy and perfect.However,big boss needs drama makers.

Shakthi..You are the perfect example of a male chauvinist

Aarav..nothing to say

Bindu..You are a darling but do you even exist?We keep forgetting you are in the BB house.

All is all, BB is not the same without Oviya dancing, drama queens Harathi and Julie..dull adikudhu

6. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Gayu/Sakthi have very pampered/hyped up life style and it is given to them rather than working hard to reach that level.

G/S didn't face / interact much with anyone other than their அள்ளக்கை's who were working for them. They were struggling to understand / not completely following Kamal, possibly nervous when talking to him on Sunday.

Kamal's sharp comments/questions didn't sync with both of them. It was funny, when Kamal said to Sakthi - You can be in politics and he literally took it as a compliment.

Gayu was crying, 'why Kamal was mean to me'? I agree with G, her view was 'because I am on this show, it doesn't give right to Kamal, to criticize me badly in front of the media and making me a bad person in front of entire TV audience.

No one deserve to be prosecuted / humiliated like that in public because they are on a dumb show that pays for their work. Gayu / Sakthi are ganging up on others, it is up to the other contestants to stand up against them or run away. Why don't they form a similar team against them to stay inside / instead of playing 'Paithyam' card? It is not a fair game!

Who is going to question the 'Alwarpet andavar' about his ethics and his wrong doings?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Ranchu likes this.
  7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I still feel paavam for Aarav ! That's it . No comments about others.

8. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

You can see it on you-tube, dumber. Flimsier than Kamal's movie. It happened in the smoking room.

It was funny/weird when Mr G suddenly showed some interest on the topic --- where and when, tell me exactly how it happened as if he was in his teenage years. It was like "damn, I missed the opportunity of the peep show", where was I when it happened?? He didn't bothered about his chance of missed opportunity in Mr A's place / he was worried about 'he didn't see when it happen". :roflmao:What would he do, request for 'once more'? :cheer: Funny!!

What if Arav talked about 'I dumped her, not a good fit for me'.

What would 'O' do, cry more? It is good for Aarv, if he started to do 'character assassination' of her. Sooner or later, he is going to say that! to spice up the show. BB is waiting for the 'sicko' to settle / O army to vanish in the thin air.

G/S are good at these sort of stunts. Aarav needs G/S on his side to show his 'red face' and no man will put with this, in real life. If he didn't do it, then Mr A is a coward. She didn't feel shame/shy for what she had done? Otherwise, Ms O will be keep pulling her stunt on Mr A.

9. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Each week the dynamics of the house changes, so this week the highlight is Raiza i guess, being all upfront, bold, straightforward and all (Nambalama? :lol:). And its funny only she is left out of the nomination and everyone else is selected because of some lame excuse to nominate housemates. Haha.....Comedy-ya irukke....

And what's with this baby thingy. Everyone who throws a tantrum is justified as a baby? Oviya/Gayathri. Now Gayathri creating scene say want to go home and starts crying and people say she is a baby...innoru pacha baby ah? Pesurathu lam pesitu, now say i'm being projected badly. Why use so much of bad language in the first place. Na ippadi taan irupena, means that is your character. Like Raiza said, if they said you use bad language, so what, just accept it. Either you change yourself or accept that's who you are.

Aarav seems to be too easy going ya? Even after last week's madness, why he looks so cool as if nothing has happen? Konjum kooda varatham illeh pola irukku? It's funny now the public started trolling him as "Doctor" after the maruthuva muthum thing. :tonguecrazy: Only Snegan is showing emotions and feeling so bad. Avaru ellathukume romba feel pannuraru.

poovai likes this.
  10. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Aarav - சும்மா தேரை இழுத்து தெருவுல விட்ட....என்னோமோ ஏதோனு இருக்க வேண்டியதான். (they all given advance notice of what will happen ahead of time, if it is happened out of blue the reaction of the housemates will be outrageous, uncontrollable and angry).

Snegan - 2-தங்கச்சிம் இல்லமா பொழுது போகல, சும்மா சீன் போட்ரானோ

Vaiyapuri - playing the pathiyam card now?

நாளைக்கு எல்லாரையும் அழுக்கு துணி துவைக்க வச்சிட்டாங்களே, என்னோமோ கருத்து இருக்கமோ?

There was an explanation of what Gayu meant as the 'சேரி பிஹேவியர்' ...... floating...from Gayu's side. பாட்டு போட்டவுடன் குத்து ஆட்டம் ஆட்டினா, she called her that name! So what, it was G's honesty. She didn't tried to hide behind the bushes.

Oh God, I am myself a real life Gayu :rolleyes: (my DH said that, my response was .... இல்லனா உங்ககிட்ட பொழைக்க முடியுமா)