1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oviya Vs Julie..big Boss Tamil..

Discussion in 'TV' started by anika987, Jul 28, 2017.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Exactly!!

2. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

Even if this is staged, The Role for Ms.O given is purely irritating and creepy. I'm not sure why she would accept such script/concept and if this is not staged, I think Ms.O is insane to do things like this.

anika987 and poovai like this.
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

From Hindi Big Boss version... the show is well planned way ahead of time like who leaves on week no. #, who will be the final winner, daily tasks list based audience's reaction etc. It is nothing new, it has been playing over 10 years in various places, right? Indeed we have a brilliant program manager in place for the show.

Unplanned events could happen like Ms O's unexpected popularity, her money pit is exhausted / nearing her eviction time, hence role play drama is executed, now. The more weeks go by, it will be harder to eliminate her, it has to be now before it is too late by making her an uncooperative inmate, love failure case, insanity image etc. For more money, she may have expected the role, I guess.

Can you imagine a quite Gayu unless she knows the outcome of it? This week, rest of the group acts calm as if they were given a speech...shows that they are not so good actors / looks worse than TV series. It shows in their lack of interest in playing their tasks, this week.

Ms B is like a bystander rather than a potential winning participant? Plays as if she is the 'journalist' sent to draw the conclusion on Ms O abnormal behavior. She looked horrified when Ms J was cleaning the toilet?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    anika987 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Seriously..bindu Madhavi is boring.no spice.Journalist is the right word.

Julie acting good,gayathri quiet,snegan super nice,highlighting ONLY oviya scenes...come on!! We can all see it nice and clear..

By the way, what is Ganesh doing in big boss?too classy and diplomatic.He deserves to win too.

5. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Yea. I still can't figure out B's role in the house. As she has seen all episodes before going to BB house, she knows outside reactions to everyone in the house. But now that she is inside and with them 24/7, I'm sure her perception would be different. Looks to me she is clearing public questions one by one indirectly (Barani issue, Aarav-Oviya).

anika987 likes this.
  6. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Bindhu can join Ganesh's team in being too classy and diplomatic. :sleeping1: Gayathiri, Julie, Trigger Shakti are the rowdy group team. Snegan is the Big Brother of the house indirectly, consoling everyone who is in despair. Its funny how now Shakti gets trolled as Trigger Shakti. :tonguecrazy:

anika987 likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I don't watch this show on TV, but this memes and trolls in FB forced me to see what is happening in that BB house.

I do not think it is completely a scripted show. It can't be. And I don't think all these inmates would agree to portray such a bad picture about them for money. This is aired as a reality show, so they can't say it is acting afterall.
    Further, this kind of shows are very popular in many parts. If it is a well scripted one, then it will lose the fame with time.

But, it is scripted in the sense, the house, living arrangements, certain rules and regulations, those tasks etc are well scripted.
    The cameras are on 24/7 at the BB house, but the TV programing unit decides what to show and what not to show during their 2 hr airing time.
    Big boss is a mind game. They use these audience weakness as a human to make money.
    We, as people are always interested in gossips. We would love to know what happens in other person's life.
    It is natural to sharpen your ears and vision when you hear some unusual loud noises in your neighborhood. You naturally goes on to see what happens there.
    Then you assume certain things based on what you know about them. Then you makes judgements and decisions based on your own perceptions.
    After that, you share your version of this matter with someone else - your family, friend or a common neighbor. Then this news spread as a gossip.
    Human minds are connected this way.
    BB is like our neighboring house. There are some known faces, and you get to watch what's happening there.

You won't get the any hipe if they are doing those routine boring stuff like cooking, eating, and having fun.
    You want to know the problems. So, they highlight those problems ONLY.

And for the camera thing... I can relate to this to some extend.
    When there was a CCTV camera in our office, and in particular near my cabin, I was taken a back.
    The reason was to safe-guard some really really important files in my cabin. But then i felt like compromising my privacy. I was taking extreme precautions, due to the fact that someone is watching me.
    But then, I got used to it. In no time, I felt comfortable with it and more or less forgot the fact that there is a camera.
    I am myself, and I can't continue to behave all good, unless someone periodically reminds me about this camera.
    So, I believe, these people are used to this camera thing now.

kooru, anika987 and peppyr like this.
  8. peppyr

peppyr Silver IL'ite

Apart from Oviya-the popular contestant to be BB title winner, I think Snegan has a high chance of also being one of the finalist contestants to win BB. The others, can't really tell. They don't seem to display much characteristics to deserve the winning title. Ganesh....hmm...I don't know. Does being cool and diplomatic count?

kooru and anika987 like this.
  9. sadhuvi

sadhuvi Senior IL'ite

Imagine this - If any other female contestant in the show behaves like Ms.Oviya with Aarav, what would have happened?? They would be criticized and trolled very badly!!! I really can't understand why some people are still selectively blind to Ms.Oviya???

I don't like to judge anybody and don't know who is wrong - Oviya or Aarav?? But one point to be noted that Oviya herself told that Aarav didn't say that he loves her..If it is one sided love, then why she is creating such a scene???

I feel that Ms.Oviya had understood that some people would blindly support her and so she is throwing tantrums!!! It is high time that she stops this irritating behavior!!!

10. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Let us ask our expert Ms J on BB house rules, is there an eviction for not obeying rules...:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017