1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

any body from Jersey City

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by ssree31, Jul 5, 2008.

1. psubhashinig

psubhashinig New IL'ite

Hi sri,
    Iam subhashini.I am also from Andra.I am living in Jersey city(jsq).Its very near to rite aid.I came 2 months back to jersey city.Nice to know about you.Bye

2. ssree31

ssree31 New IL'ite

Hi Subhashini,

h r u ? r u staying in State Square? what are ur hobbies? I am from Guntur. tell me about urself. It's nice to see ur message.

keep mailing me.

3. ssree31

ssree31 New IL'ite

Hi Subhashini,

How r u ?
    I am a member.I dont know how to give contacts and private messages on this website.
    if you know how to contact with each other, let me know.

These days I am not posting anything as I dont know how to share and get contacts

If u r ready, I will be ur new frd.

take care

bye

SRI

4. rian

rian New IL'ite

Hi Sri,
    I am rian from JC, I was born here but would love to make telugu friends living around jersey City. Please email me back if you are interested. Thank you very much.

R

5. rian

rian New IL'ite

HI ishita,
    I am rian from jersey city, I was born here but my parents are from andhra, India. i would love to make a few friends in the jersey city area. Please email back if u r interested. Thank you.

Rian

6. psubhashinig

psubhashinig New IL'ite

Hi Sri,
    I am fine. How are you.Even iam also ready to make frds.But i also dont know.We will see.
    bye
    subhashini

7. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

dear frieands
    i live in clifton nj. clifton is 20- 25 minute far away from jersey city.every weekend i come to indian market (jerseycity) for grocery. i know that in jerseycity is in lots of indian friends. recentally i started to selling partywear chudidar & cauailwear dress. all dress is very rejionable prizes compare to other shope & mall. if anybody intersted plese contect me .

8. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

hi all..

i find so many ILites living in Jersey City. We are relocating to Jersey City soon, husband'd work place is near to Exchange Place. I understand there are lots of indians staying in jersey city and there are so many indian shops around. Can you please tell me if there are quite residential neighbourhoods in jersey city? Is the city too noisy?

Can you please suggest some rental apartments ? We would prefer to stay in Jersey city to reduce commute time; but we are high priority for calm and quite and safe locations.

I request your suggestions and advices!

thank you,
    indu

9. sriya510

sriya510 New IL'ite

Hello Indu,

We are staying in Grove Street,Jersey City from the past one and half year.I think it is very nearer to Exchange place rather than any other location.We are staying in a gated community where a lot of Indians are staying.And I can say it's the best in all ways..very scenic,easy commutation etc.If you need more info pls mail me.

Anyways,Welcome to Jersey City:).

Btw,I am from Hyderabad.

Best Wishes,
    Sri.

10. varu17

varu17 New IL'ite

Hi Sri,
    This is varu from jersey city,I am from Rajahmundry,AndhraPradesh.I live in Exchange Place,I have been here since 1 year..I am new to this forum..
    I would like to make friends from jersey city..