July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi @Meenu1991 you are right dear ...putting up a strong face but still crying al time do know why ...yup adjusting to formula feeds, im mentally preparing tat some babies and mom need formula..n no other choice ...stil hoping milk will come and making baby suck..but a lot of struggle...but doc can support a little ..... are your ped gave any digestive drops or any supplments, as we r on formula feed....take care dear ...pushing day by day ....

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Delivered baby boy on 23rd via c sec. We both are doing good. Pains are intolerable when the effect of pain killer leaves. Milk supply is adequate but am unable hold him for long. Having itchy feeling at abdomen and my tummy looks still same like like before. Does anyone feels same.

Sprb likes this.
  3. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sprb

No my paed has not given any digestive drops, but he had given a vitamin drops only. But he seems to have lot of gastric trouble and cries all night. Going to paed this week. Will check with him.
    How is she feeding now? How are you doing?

Take care dear !!

4. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Congrats mrunalini.
    The pains will be there for around 10 days. After that you will feel better. Rest well
    Good your milk supply is adequate. Keep pillows and support yourself so you can hold him well. Tie up your tummy with a cloth so your abdomen goes in. Or take opinion from your doc and buy a belt. :) My doc said it will take 40 days to come back to our normal self.

Take care !! :)

mrunalini01 likes this.
  5. mrunalini01

Hi @Meenu1991 thanks dear my paediatrician given some digestive drops and it came handy one night. How long you are on pain killers?

6. Nivilovely

Nivilovely Junior IL'ite

Delivered baby boy on july 23rd. we both are doing good.

Sprb and mrunalini01 like this.
  7. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi meenu dear...I am doing good ma. Still struggling to adjust with breastfeeding. Each week I see a new challenge and trying to cope with it. First initial 2-3 weeks were very stressful and now slowly adjusting to new routine.

I have seen you and @Sprb discussing reg issues with breastfeeding. Don't worry dear. This is very common. I have also gone through same thing and hence I cried literally every day for first 2 weeks. From only 3rd week I started adjusting and from last 10 days it is far far better. I still see some hiccups but stopped worrying about it.

I can suggest both of you guys to just hang on. Things will get better soon. It takes some time to adjust for both us and babies. Please don't cry. I did that mistake and it has impacted my milk supply. Only when I stopped worrying it got better. So relax girls.

And reg formula feed, I know it's not as good as breast feed but nothing wrong in giving once or twice if baby is very hungry...even I did in initial 2 weeks. To be honest, my daughter is completely formula fed from day 1. I don't see any issues with her. She is equally fine and doing good as breastfed babies. Her immune system is also good. Of course even now I regret that I couldn't breastfed my daughter but that is all different story. I am not encouraging formula fed but just telling you about my daughter becoz it will ease our mind whenever it is needed to formula fed.

Take care and keep in touch

Sprb, Meenu1991 and mrunalini01 like this.
  8. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations nivilovely
    Take care...

Nivilovely likes this.
  9. mrunalini01

. Congrats nivilovely. Me too delivered baby boy on 23rd. Enjoy motherhood

Nivilovely likes this.
  10. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Same here. Still facing hiccups with breastfeeding. By evenings he becomes unmanageable. He always want to be on my breast and feed which causes sore nipples. Even after feeding he doesnt sleep. He keeps playing around and cries in another half hour for feed. By night 1 or 1.30am only he sleeps.
    Each day is different. Hope he is gaining weight, that is the only thing.
    Take care :)