Any Success Stories With Non Obstructive Azoospermia?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by whitestar, Sep 30, 2016.

1. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

iam requesting u to give the medicines i mentioned previously for least 4 months, then if the count increases means u can go for ivf.

whitestar likes this.
  2. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

ohh ok...thank you for this information...i will ask about this to the doctor...we have not started ivf ...waiting for doctor appointment...
    may god bless

3. Titali

Titali New IL'ite

Hello Whitestar.. Am sailing in the same boat. Can I know where in India he got his mTESE done?

4. supratyana

supratyana New IL'ite

5. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

@whitestar , this was us 4years ago , we started with MTese and found not many but few viable sperm . We knew that IVF was the only way out but dint want to rush right away ,so were put on medication for about six months to see if the sperm count would increase . And the six months went on to be a year -with emotionally, physically and financially prepping ourselves . So at the end of 2012 , with three (if I remember correctly ) fertile eggs of the so many retrieved our IVF was done . Had our baby boy following year 2013 .
    I count my blessings every time I look at him. I have been extremely lucky . I understand this is a very difficult process , so breathe , understand all your options . And most importantly Keep it realistic . I personally do not believe that Ayurvedic or siddha or whatever will work for non obstructive azoospermia - healthy lifestyle definetely helps .
    It's been forever that I log into IL , but had to post right away when I saw your thread . Hopefully you get a chance to read this . Done of my older threads are stowed away , I think one them has made way to success stories (that one has more details )
    -EH

6. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

Hi endlesshope,

thank you for your reply and putting light on realities....we have 4 vials of sperm frozen and planning to start ivf by my next cycle...have taken a few tests on my side...so far going good from my end and the sperm sample...trying to eat fresh and sleep good...having folic acid, dates, etc etc...to maintain my health...from the start I only had belief on natural treatments..my dh waited until i felt ok to go for assisted techniques..now made up my mind for ivf...hope god blesses us...i am happy for you...thank you for spreading positivity and hope for people like me....will keep updated....

may god bless....

7. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

Dear IL's

A very happy update from me...me and my dh have been lucky...My pregnancy is confirmed 2 weeks ago and heard my 2 little bundle of joy's heartbeats for the first time yesterday...still i cant believe...but my pregnancy symptoms make it feel like reality...Yes I am finally pregnant and that too with TWINS through IVF-ICSI

For those who are suffering from non obstructive azoospermia...you definitely have a hope!!

Please ladies...wish me...I really need a lot of blessings for a healthy twin pregnancy!!

May god bless.....

Titali, Vasumathy, teejay and 4 others like this.
  8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

I was reading your posts from beginning & didnt know what this condition is & how this story would end.. I am so happy to hear this great news in your life !! And not 1 but 2 blessings! May God bless you both & both your babies :smiley: May you have a very healthy pregnancy & lovely twins! Best wishes :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    whitestar likes this.
  9. whitestar

whitestar Senior IL'ite

thank you so much...ur wishes n blessings means a lot :) :) :)

may god bless

Naari likes this.
  10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats white star. :)
    Happy healthy nine months to you.
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnant journey.