1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Sorry ladies!!! Next episode will be posted in the evening(IST).

Archanaanchan likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Am terribly sorry ladies!!!
    Couldn't manage to write since guest is on the way!
    Will post the next episode on Monday possibly!
    Sorry once again for disappointing you people.:worship2:
    Already guilty!:worried:
    Anyway! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Common you are doing a good job at writing regularly!! you need a break too! Have a rocking weekend!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 45:

Amar read the mail once again.

“Tell na” – Lekha pulled his arm.

“We might need to move to Hassan” – He kept swiping the screen.

“Where?” – Lekha was puzzled

“Karnataka!” – Amar kept his phone on the table and sat on the bed.

“Karnataka?!!! Why?!!!”- Lekha jerked

“My company has planned to open a plant there. There is a sales office already. Now they need me there” – Amar lied on the bed slowly.

“But why you?!!!” – Lekha

“My dear!!! Remember am a mechanical engineer? Seems they are in need of technical support now…It’s a small office I guess”- Amar

“Hassan!!! Where it is…..” – Lekha

“Near Mysore!” – Amar

“Is it confirmed by the way? Do I have to resign my job then?” – Lekha’s mind started travelling fast.

“Yes! seems like that. Will talk to my manager tomorrow! I think you have to resign in case if you want to come with me” – Amar

“If you want to come with me huh? What will I do here…without you” – Lekha hit him with her pillow.

“Ok ok. Anyway will let you know after talking with my manager” – Amar

“If we are going, when we have to shift…” – Lekha

“In a month I need to join” – Amar

“Oh!!!” – Lekha was shocked.

“By the way…. In a couple of months its dad’s 60th birthday. And I already told you about their Europe tour plan” – Lekha

“Yeah yeah! We will go ahead with those plans!!! No issues with that” – Amar

“After that Europe tour, I have planned a pilgrimage tour as well. Mom loves that. So we will be arranging a surprise tour plans. Ok?” – Lekha

“Done your highness” – Amar smiled.

As both were talking, they heard someone knocking their door.

“Amar” – they heard his mom’s voice

“Come maaa” – Amar got up from his bed.

“Nothing! Dad is asking you to plan our US trip. She has been calling us. It seems now he wants to spend time with his daughter. We are planning to stay there for 2 or 3 months. Check the tickets and let me know.” - Amar's mom.

“Ok ma! Will check things and let you people know” – Amar said and she left at once.

Lekha’s mind was engrossed in shifting that she took her phone and opened the browser and typed ‘Hassan Karnataka’

“If we are moving there, there is no need of stealthy hugs or kisses anymore” – Amar winked at her and she blushed as she smiled.

“I can keep kissing you all the time” – Amar looked at her and she looked away from him hiding her smile.

“I think we are going to have a blast there” – He hugged her tight and Lekha was already in dreams.

“Sandhya!! Come down! Bring your mom too” – Sandhya’s aunt made a call through her mobile.

In few minutes, Sandhya and her mom assembled at her aunt’s house.

“So what are the wedding plans? What about the wedding expenditure” – Her uncle started the discussion

“Ram is planning to take loan uncle! He said he is going to apply in a month” – Sandhya

“Hmmmm! Good! Then he will take care of the wedding expense right? After all it’s a love marriage” – Her aunt looked at Sandhya

“Even am planning to take loan on my behalf aunty! I don’t want him to feel the entire burden. I want to share” – Sandhya

“But!!! If you take loan how will you give money to your mom after marriage? Remember? Only you have to feed your mom and brother even after you get married.” – Her uncle

Sandhya was quiet. It will be tough. But she very badly wanted to share the expense.

“I will manage uncle. But no way I will make Ram to spend alone. I will share. No matter what!”- Sandhya said firmly.

She looked at her mom. She was quiet without uttering a word.

“Its up to you then! I will gift you a gold bangle for your wedding” – Sandhya’s aunt said and Sandhya was quiet.

The alarm rang at 7.30 and Jaanvi woke up. She stood in front of the mirror as she pressed the tooth paste tube. Her face looked bright and happy with excitement.

“Why am I too happy today…..” – Jaanvi asked herself but the only answer she got was smile, smile and smile.

She kept smiling about her secret admirer.

“Today I will see the face” – she said to herself

She came out after brushing her teeth and she was all happy again.

“What happenend sis” – Her brother asked

“What?! – Jaanvi

“You seem to be too happy. That too early in the morning?” – he looked at her

“Nothing! Just like that” – Jaanvi smiled

It was 8 o clock and she had her bath. She took a dark maroon kurthi and a black legging. That was her special kurthi which she had saved for special occasions.

She combed her curly hair and clipped it. She applied kajal and finished with a bindi.

She herself felt beautiful to see her in the mirror. She smiled again for no reason. No reason?!!! A secretive reason.

She came out of the room and went to the kitchen.

“Maa! Lunch ready?!!” – she looked at her mom.

“Yeah ready! But I need 10 more minutes for breakfast” – Chithra said as she sealed Jaanvi’s lunchbox.

“No problem ma! Am not hungry today! No need of breakfast” - Jaanvi took the lunch box and put it inside her lunch bag.

“What?!!!” – Chithra looked at her angrily.

“Maa.. I meant I will eat in office with friends” – Jaanvi tried to slide away

“You should eat for sure. Ok?” – Chithra

“sure ma! No worries” – Jaanvi convinced though she was too happy and excited to have breakfast.

“Ok ma! Bye” – she kissed her mom

Chithra stood puzzled. Her daughter seems to be too happy for no reason. Usually she shares every tiny bit that happened. But this time it was mysterious. Moreover she has worn a special dress. She never applies kaajal. Today everything seems special. Chithra saw Jaanvi unlocking her two wheeler. In few seconds,

“Bye maaa” – she waved her hand and started from home.

Chithra stood as such as she saw Jaanvi driving happily. All she wanted was her daughter’s happiness. No matter whether she shares or not. She went back into the kitchen and resumed her work.

Jaanvi couldn’t work. Her mind was restless and curious to meet her secret admirer. It was lunch time and she saw a huge bouquet on her two wheeler again.

“Wow!!!!” – she was excited as she took that on her hands.

“Cant wait to meet you!!!” - in a tiny bit of paper.

Jaanvi understood that even he wants to meet her very badly and even he is equally excited and restless.

“Love does all the magic” – she smiled.

Time was 5.30 and she signed out and came out of the office. She couldn’t stand that suspense any more.

“I want to see you now!!!!” – she stood near her two wheeler in the parking lot.

“Even I want to” – her mobile beeped with a text.

“What?!!!!” you know my number as well ?” – Jaanvi was actually shocked.

She looked around the parking lot and she couldn’t suspect anyone.

In another couple of minutes, “My darling! Please come to the coffee shop. I am already waiting for you with a red rose in hand! Cant wait! Come soon!” – text message again

Jaanvi kicked her two wheeler and drove to the coffee shop.

She entered and there was a handsome man standing with a red rose in hand.

Jaanvi’s heart beat was speeding up as she walked towards him. He was turning away from her as he was talking at the bill counter.

“Excuse me” – Jaanvi managed to pull those words from her mouth.

“Yes” – He looked at her puzzled.

“You texted me?” – Jaanvi tried asking him and “Whom do you want madam” – the handsome man laughed at her.

Jaanvi’s felt embarrassed and looked around. Everyone were having a red rose.

“Everyone having a red rose?!!!” - Jaanvi said aloud.

“Yeah! A guy gave us! Seems he is going to propose someone. And he wants it to make special” – the man replied.

Jaanvi scanned everyone in the coffee shop and she couldn’t find out who her admirer is. She got tired and sat.

“My dear Jaan!!!!

Looking pretty in this maroon kurthi! Your eyes are sparkling with that kaajal! Why do you need that when you already swept me off with your heart."
    – her mobile displayed the text

“Where are you?! Why are you playing? Come and stand in front of me” – Jaanvi

“as you say my love” – text

Jaanvi kept looking here and there. In few seconds, a guy came walked towards her with a romantic smile and piercing stare. Jaanvi dint notice him as she was busy searching him in that big coffee shop.

In a minute, he stood before her and said “Liked the hide and seek? I know you would have. Anyway! Now with all my heart am saying "I love you Jaanvi” and she stood frozen.

“What?!!!!! Are you my secret admirer?” – Jaanvi kept her palm on her mouth with popped up eyes.

“Yes darling” – he smiled again.

She knew she had seen him million times.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  5. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!!!
    Have posted the next episode!
    Hope you are having a nice weekend:blush::blush::blush:

6. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

love you dear, in your busy schedule also u posted the episode, feeling happy for jaanvi,, Have a superb weekend,,,

cant wait till monday morning

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

:blush::smile::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: Thanks dear!!!!

Was feeling guilty that I couldnt keep up my word! Got some time today! So made use of that and posted a episode today:blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks and same to you dear! Have a wonderful weekend:blush::blush::blush:

deepthiraj likes this.
  8. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Wow.. Weekend dhamakka..:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Awesome update with twist.. Oops million times eh??:eek:Jaanvi's manger eh:crybaby2::confundio1:

Looking pretty in this maroon kurthi! Your eyes are sparkling with that kaajal! Why do you need that when you already swept me off with your heart." – her mobile displayed the text

Loved this part and specialy red rose part.. ;)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Ha ha! Just like us you are also addicted to your story. Thanks a bunch for making my weekend :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Good guess my dear:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink: But the manager was already seen kissing Megha na....
    Lets wait and watch!!!:tonguewink:
    I see:wink::wink::smile:

Thanks for your valuable feedback!!!
    Have a nice weekend!:blush::blush::blush:

deepthiraj likes this.