July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. anjalinarwal26

anjalinarwal26 New IL'ite

And please don't be sad.....
    2.3 kg is fine...
    He's gonna grow faster now......
    Be happy... You finally have your bby in your arms......
    And if anyone comments on his weight... Just ignore it.....
    If you will also feel down then it means that unknowingly you are creating a negative environment around your son regarding his health and weight...

So be positive and feel positive..... All the best

Meenu1991 likes this.
  2. Nivilovely

Nivilovely Junior IL'ite

Congratulations for both mom and babies. I think weight is ok. Baby is going to gain anyway. breastfeed exclusively. please try to see La leche league its a breasfeeding friendly forum. where they answer all your questions and concerns.

3. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Thank you so much dear ...overwhelming with emotions both happiness and postpartum blues....i think its part of experience :nut:.
    take care .... wishing you safe and happy delivery ma:hello:
    Keep us updating....

4. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

5. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi meenu
    Congratulations to you and your baby boy :cheer:
    So glad to hear from you .....
    Weight is good only dont worry it goes down and it wil come up its part of process...
    Main thing is babys activities crying and feeds...nothing else matters
    Wishing you speedy recovery
    Take care
    Keep updating..

Meenu1991 likes this.
  6. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi @Meenu1991
    How r u and hws baby dng..
    Since you are also csection..i have many doubts ma about breast feeding...
    Im on nestle nan pro formula feeds only since my milk secretion increasing slowing only few drops when expressed tat too not wiith pump on hand pressing...
    Its been 6 days very much wooried cause im not on exclusive breast feeding , not able to give my baby breast milk :frown:....i dont know wat im dng wrong ....tis making me cry a lot since not able to give bfeeds ...but my baby is sucking good ...wil my supply wont be thr at all? Or baby wil depend on formula?
    Pls tell me hws your feeding pattern...
    Everyone pls update on your feeding mommies...

7. Nivilovely

Nivilovely Junior IL'ite

Hello Sprb. Milk wont come in until 3 to 5 days. first two days all you have is drops. that's all baby needs at that point. baby will keep on suck the breast it doesn't mean there is no milk. baby is helping to get milk come in. if you really want to exclusively breastfeed you should ditch formula after all. you have to put baby to breast every 2 hours minimum or on demand. even if baby demands every hour or so. because typical newborn will nurse all day. it doesn't mean there is no milk. they need comfort and milk too. I really have experience with this. since you said 6 days and no milk. I guess you gave him enough formula and he is not on the breast often. So please put baby on breast as often as you can. all the best. my first baby I breastfed him and I had him via c section. there is no link to milk supply and c section.

8. Nivilovely

Nivilovely Junior IL'ite

Newborn doesn't fall into pattern for atleast a month. he/she will nurse all day long. it will take atleast a month to fall into pattern. if you feed him on demand. don't think there is no milk. breast wont feel full. but milk is there. believe me. Good luck.

9. Angelica28

Angelica28 Junior IL'ite

Had a baby boy on July 13 , it was induced delivery due to gest diabetes. had extensive epiostomy. sutures paining a lot. trying to breastfeed but less milk supply so giving formula.

Dimple143, anjalinarwal26 and Sprb like this.
  10. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Just three month back I had baby who is 2.4 kg. Now he gained more than twice his initial weight. Many suggest to give formula to gain weight but don't do that. Baby gain weight even breast feeded. I breastfeed my baby all times. So don't worry. Relax and breast feed him when he needed, automatically his weight will increase.

Nivilovely and Meenu1991 like this.