Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Hi sirji pls dont forget about me....
    13/12/1991
    12:44PM (Kumbha Lagna)
    Jalandhar,Punjab

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Normally, I do not look into any chart, when I had made some detailed predictions; but subsequently, the native uses to inform the revised birth timing for whatever the reason may be.

As per the revised birth time, the 10th house of profession is occupied by the house lord Mars, 7th lord Sun and also the 5th and 8th lord Mercury, who is in retrograde motion. All these three planets have obtained digbala (digital strength).

in the 10th house, which makes the 10th house, house of profession, very powerful. Thus, you should have a profession of Govt or Govt related agencies n/ undertakings of high power and authority.

You can look for marriage from Oct 2017 and if everything goes on well, there are chances that you may get married between Oct 2017 and Sept 2018

Regards

3. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Thanks a million sir but when will I get a decent job?

4. abeetha1991

abeetha1991 New IL'ite

My sister Details are
    Date 25/12/1991
    Time 11.03 pm
    Place : Tiruvannamalai

She is suffering in her health very severely about 2 years. can you pl tel me y this is happening for her and when she will get cured and when she will get married... Because of health issue she cant continue her studies...
    Any remedy for health to be cured and when it cure?
    Whether she will continue her studies if what line it would be
    When is the fav period for her marraige

She has TB we are worrying help us,...

Thanks in advance

Thanks

5. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much for your help.

6. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

I am really sorry sir. I apologise for pressurizing you. I am that much depressed and confused so keep asking everyone for solution and following all fasting procedures. Since my financial position is also not good i need to think before switching to other job. if i loose the current one and if the new company is not good i will be fully in trouble. Its not that i dont trust anyone sir. i am really sorry if i hurted you.

regards
    hema

7. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

Hi sir you have already helped me with my questions sir but still please try to answer my single question sir..... Its been 3 yrs I completed my BE CSE n I got job only now but not related to it..... In future can I try for software side or try for bank exams will I get bank job...TILL NOW I DIDN'T ACHIEVE ANY sir Acc to my chart which career path IL be better pls reply sir thnk u

Place :salem
    Time :9am
    Dob:28.06.93

8. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir
    Please advise on my job career as to if it is advisable to look for new jobs or the current job will be recognized? I am working here for almost 5 years and feel that I am not recognized to my work I do. can I expect promotions/good increaments in the present job? Is there any pooja or parikaram?
    DOB 30th May 1971, time - 16.00 hrs , place - Chennai
    I will have my review this month so need to decide if it will be a good one or change of job.
    Need your blessings.

9. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much sir for your reply,

I have 2 more questions.

Now v both r taking Ayurvedic tablet to improve our fertility.. do v need to continue the same ?is that required ?

Will I convince naturally? Will my baby b healthy ? V r taking tablets continuesly that's y I'm asking this

Can u please. Check the chart and tell me

Please

Thank you

10. AswathyMD

AswathyMD New IL'ite

Sir,
    She is my younger sister. We are two girls in the family. No brothers.