My Baby was died

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by anishgeetha0812, May 4, 2010.

1. anishgeetha0812

anishgeetha0812 New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am crying when I read your all replies. Thank you so much for your advice and caring. I would like to thank god to give a such a caring peoples from this forum, even I am not seen your face.

My husband doing meditation and yoga. He used to say do yoga daily basis. But I couldn't concentrate. I feel gilty when I hear babies sounds. So I avoid to go anywhere with my husband. Now My hubby only world. He so much of affection with me after my baby loss. I want to live for him only in this world.

Dear friends I request to pray for us to get divine baby.. And please give do's and dont's If I get pregnant again.

Note: You know even i didn't see clearly my baby face too.

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you recover. PCOS is not a disease. Maintaining a healthu weight will help you overcome PCOS :thumbsup. Take care and I am sure you will hold your LO soon

3. Dwirakhi

Dwirakhi Silver IL'ite

Dear Geetha,

“Neerkatti” Don’t get worried with such complicated words. There are many woman and young girls who suffer from this. This is what you can do.

Listen to your obstetrician. She will guide you.

You have to reduce your weight. Get help with your diet. Eat healthy, less junk food. Get professional help from a dietitian if required.

Start exercising regularly. Start with something simple like a walk or again get professional help.

And above all. Don’t stress or worry. Stay positive. This is attributed to stress. Being happy is the solution to most things in life.

Will keep a prayer for you. Stay focused and determined. You will be fine soon. All your dreams will come true…

Take care…. God bless you…

sindmani likes this.
  4. madhurs

madhurs New IL'ite

Need some urgent help.

I have a miscarriage, baby stopped growing after 6 weeks, now i am of 8 weeks. Came to know this yday through scanning.

Please advise which process is good for clean up. Either by tablets or by D&C procedure?

5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

So disheartening to read this. So sorry for your loss. Please follow your Gynecologists advice ASAP.

sindmani likes this.
  6. madhurs

madhurs New IL'ite

My gynecologist is asking to try with tablets, as baby already dead almost 2 weeks back. and i heard that with tablets it is very painful and it takes 1-2 weeks to recover. can you some one who tried with tablets, please advise.

7. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

So sorry to hear your loss. May be the doctor is trying to avoid invasive procedure. If you have any concern, go for a second opinion from another gynecologist. Don't delay as it is not good for you. Consult and follow doctor's instructions as soon as possible.

sindmani likes this.
  8. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Please visit doctor as soon as possible. May God give u the guidance.