TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Jaysree

Jaysree IL Hall of Fame

Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twaham Sharanam Gatah.
    Om Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehime Tanayam Krishna Twaham Sharanam Gatah.

Giri12 likes this.
  2. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Please ladies help me out. Ever since my dr told to go for ivf my heart is broken. I really want to run away from home people treatment everything. Getting depression n anxiety attacks. Dnt feel like talking to Anyone. My mind n body are not just accepting the ivf road. Please help me to control my mind. I even joined a yoga class but still no help. Plz plz help me out. How you remained emotionally strong during ivf plz guide. I feel hopeless and hav lost decision taking ability. I even doubt on my self confidence. Totally devasted.

3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi @Giri12,

I can understand your emotions, i had a failed ivf last month and i was in your situation right now (may be worse). i even felt like i lost all options to have a baby. But no not yet. Emotional stress plays a very big role in pregnancy and don't let your chances spoil by it. you are the master of your mind and i am sure u can control it. Stay positive, indulge yourself in things you love. do don't yoga for sake of controlling ur mind. do it with your heart or else do whichever u like. i started my painting hobby back to slowly chuck my negative thoughts away.

if u feel like u you will get hurt by talking to someone, don't talk. but invest that time in preparing your mind and body for this treatment. many here are blessed with pregnancy through IVF. So you have a door opened right in front of you, all you need to do, is entering it without fear. think about the outcome. u will have a chance to hold ur LO soon. why do u want to run away from holding your LO?? also ivf is not the only option, u have natural way too. don't give up.

We will definitely have our way out of this situation.
    whenever i feel down, i would just say out loud "just shut your mouth mind, i am the master here :tongueclosed:" . Not impossible to be positive.

4. greenchilli

greenchilli Bronze IL'ite

Take a long break from all these treatments.Atleast for 6 months.then try IVF.
    Having a stress free mind is more important for getting pregnant or to get in to IVF.
    Talk to your family and doctor.You should definitely give time for you to relax and forget about conceiving.

Giri12 likes this.
  5. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

I can relate to what you wrote. Let me tell you my story. I have been through the exact same state of mind ever since I started seeking fertility treatments and undergoing procedures! I was always hopeful that I would conceive as soon as I start trying. I never had any issue with my menstrual cycles, any health issues. I have always had good food and tried to exercise as much as I can.

But it just did not happen. I was hopeful that I would conceive immediately through IUI. 4 IUI's later , I took a break and then evaluated my options. I did try to go for another IUI, with injectibles, but I had to cancel the IUI because I had responded very well to the injectible medications and was told that IUI could be risky as I might get pregnant with more than 2. So I waited for another cycle and changed doctors in the meanwhile, did my research. Atleast I had hope that I could have better chances with IVF. Because I responded well with medications. I spent thousands of dollars on the IVF cycle, but I was too stressed out and did not give enough time for my body to get back to normal after the IUI cycle with injectibles. I just ended up with one PGS normal embryo in my IVF cycle in May.I now feel I shd have waited for one more month and lived a stress free life.

I am going for another egg retrieval cycle, in Sept. I am not confident that I will get pregnant with my first transfer. I am not in any hurry now. I am 34 years old. I cannot go back in time and restart everything. I can only try to take it one step at a time and take it easy as stress can lower your chances of conception even though you take the ART route.

If not anything, IVF will help you diagnose your issue. You never know, you might get pregnant in your very first cycle. It may feel overwhelming now. But once you start your cycle, you will not even realise how time went by. Good luck!

Giri12 likes this.
  6. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

7. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

@Giri12 dont stress too much dear. Just relax yourself. You need a relaxed body for a healthy pregnancy. Hope you all the best for your IVF journey. Stay pisitive and hope you succeed in your first attempt.

8. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi @saibulbul

Thanks for your concern to ask... So far My 2 beta HCG results are negative with values below 1.2mIU/mL.... and it's 60days I didnt get my period also yet! I also took an Ultrasound scan whether any gestational sac has been formed.. that too nil..

It's feeling devastated as I am having few symptoms as dizziness, fatigue and hunger pangs still , but no signs of any positive.
    atleast periods arrives, I would be prepared for the next fertility window.. Now it's clueless and like going back to square 1 ..

I have to consult my gynec for the steps ahead...

How is going on ur end?

Cheers & good luck!

9. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

All the best for your next cycle dear @Babyhope86 . Msy god listen to your prayers soon. On my end nothing much to share. My gynaec is out of station so trying naturally without any hopes. Will be going to gynaec this weekend to knkw medications for next cycle as there is no hopes for this cycle.

Babyhope86 likes this.
  10. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Sometimes I am just feeling very depressed as to why me. I am having a healthy diet but with pcos weight loss is so difficult. Whenever i feel depressed i just read ttc success stories just to calm down my mind and bring on new hopes . But at the end when AF arrives I just lose all hopes. I am dying to see a BFP but god is not listening to my prayers may be I have committed some sin for which i am being punished. Whenever my AF comes then these thoughts arise in my mind that if it would have been a BFP then my in lwas, my parents and above all my DH would have been very happy. And next moment I realise that I am out of the cycle and sit hopeless. Just wanted to share my feelings. However my in laws, parents and DH are very supportive but still there is an emptiness that is to feel the feelings of being a mother. Take care everyone.

Giri12 likes this.