What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. aarthideshpande

aarthideshpande New IL'ite

I knew that Indus ladies is the largest Indian womens online community and once we step into this community we feel power of Unity and helping nature of our Indian Women. I came across this website when I was searching for some Indian communities when I was abroad in sharjah, U. A. E

Jey and Arunarc like this.
  2. SwapnaKanade

SwapnaKanade New IL'ite

I was looking for some school related forums in Edison NJ and I was directed to this site. Lot of good information to share ehere

Jey likes this.
  3. Jananimudaliyar

Jananimudaliyar New IL'ite

"same gender have same feelings" this brought me

Sarai likes this.
  4. MarieParvati

MarieParvati Senior IL'ite

My husband actually found this for me, because I've been expressing the desire to meet culturally like-minded ladies. Especially now that I'm pregnant.
    I'm a very shy person and I don't easily make friends because of it.
    I'm more at ease with writing so after seeing me being so lonely, living in France, not being able to connect with many friends with similar values he went on an internet search and suggested I try this.
    I'm very excited about it, still quite shy but looking forward to make friends :)

Arunarc likes this.
  5. Sarai

Sarai New IL'ite

I have always had problems with my in laws. It has gotten to the point of my relationship being broken..
    I just need advice. Young and dumb, with so many questions. :pensive:

MarieParvati likes this.
  6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

I do not know whether u have received any reply to this post, as it is not in the proper forum - that is - married life forum of IL. First of all to be able to guide you , we would need to know whether you have the support of your family both parents and inlaws side. If so, have you brought it to their notice? What could be the reasons for his disinterest in the marriage ? I think this combination of having his manager as your house owner too, is leading to too much dependability on her. What is your situation now?

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @hemavijay
    Please add your problems here Friends & Neighbours sp that you can get appropriate advice from our experts.

8. VaishnaviMani

VaishnaviMani New IL'ite

Good eve Friendz..
    I searched some stories title and find this site.I really impressd regional stories...Very happy to join with you all...

9. Netravati

Netravati New IL'ite

I was googling about north karnataka ogatugalu. There is a culture in north karnataka to tell her/ his husband/wife name with ogatu ( riddles) while doing aarathi in marriages and other functions. While browsing for the same I found some riddles in Indusladies sight. So thought to join here and after signing in I got to know there is many things inside. It's a wonderful sight.

Arunarc likes this.
  10. pramilanagesh

pramilanagesh New IL'ite

my love and passion for stitching and latest trends