Support - Prayer Group for people trying to conceive / people who are pregnant

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kashvya, Aug 21, 2008.

1. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Group,

I'm asking this question again - you dont have to answer if you fell its too personal

Are you all taking the required medical assistance?

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI frnds... here is my today's prayer...

Ohh god pls bless all these girls Uma Jogi, Malar Arasi, Leesa, kavisam, Senorita, Prem S,Devotee,Kashvya,Vasumathy,malar_arasi,sreejag,
    Dreams,Mythraeyi..... & TTC members .

with healthy pregnancy This is our prayer.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]...

3. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

OH God,....You know everything and You are the BEST .......Thanks for the life you have given us!! Please give some light too.

Thanks for forming the group!!!

4. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Welcome to the Group Madhu

Are you also TTC? You are welcome to join our prayers :)

TTC : - Uma Jogi, Malar Arasi, Leesa, kavisam, Senorita, Prem S,Devotee,Kashvya,Vasumathy,malar_arasi,sreejag,Dr eams,Mythraeyi,Madhu Rao

Support for TTC :- Easy,Aabhi,Shvap_786,Anandchitra

5. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Yes, TTC ..married for 6 yrs with 3 miscarriages, doesnt last for more than 60 days. This is the story abt 2 yrs back.

TTC all cycles....waiting for the ray of hope!! not getting stronger but weakening day by day mentally, physically. No family support......only few friends to listen and counsel. This is my story so far!!

This is a nice thread...thanks Kashvya...how abt you?? only if you can share!!

6. nasrin

nasrin New IL'ite

hi all,

please pray for me too.i know if we pray together then it will be more powerful becoz we r praying not only for ourselves but also for others.
    may all of us bless with kids.

7. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Madhu,

Not to worry, god will definitely answer our prayers very soon. Im also married for 5yrs, had 3 failed IUI. Still hoping and praying for the best to happen. Madhu, you will soon be blessed with a cute, hale and healthy baby. Cheer up :cheers
    Prayers&Wishes
    Prems

8. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Dear all,

Kashvya, a very nice thread. Hope all those who are trying to conceive are successful very soon. Be positive, be confident and relax. Easier said than done, isn't it? But do try. :) Will pray for all of you. Take care folks.

Regards,
    Anitha

9. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Dreams,

I totally agree to wht Kashvya has told. I know its not easy but we have to overcome with total faith and positive attitude. Be positive, if possible listen to some nice music, divert yourself into something else which you like doing. We all are there here to support you. All of us will soon be blessed with a cute and healthy baby.

Prayers&Wishes
    Prems

10. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Hey Madhu,

Thanks for writing back. Please donot lose hope. We really need to be think and believe that good will happen to us and only then Good will happen. We need to spread our arms to this Universe and cry out for what we want and things will defenitely fall in place

Well about me --> Yes, IM TTC too. I have been married for 3.5 Yrs but we started trying just 6 months back. Got restless when things didnt click easily ( I always assumed that the moment I tried to conceive, i would conceive. how naive)Consulted wiith a Gynae. After prelim scans she confirmed that things were normal and that it is just a matter of time

So, Im waiting..:)

Praying to God for all of us

With Luv,