1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Hma And Priya's Journey Towards Health!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by helpmeangel, Jul 1, 2017.

1. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hi folks!

@PriyaSrini and I are planning to restart our health journey through diet and exercise. We would like to make small but sure changes to our current lifestyle and change for the better.

We will post regular updates and be buddies to help each other out. Other friends are welcome as well, to walk with us in this wondrous phase of life.

We would like to capture our hits and misses, not be too stringent on rules, but not be lackadaisical either. We would want to thoroughly enjoy this journey while getting fit. (as a fiddle in the long run).. :)

So please cheer us, give us advice to carry forth.

Laks09 likes this.

2. helpmeangel

hi people!

My weekend went normal, nothing done about diet or exercise. I did go to the super market and loaded up on apples, poha and horlicks. I never drink milk and hence want to start that habit for the evening pangs of hunger.

Will start off on diet first. Hope the week goes well.

3. helpmeangel

My Monday was ok, but still had a couple of extra cups of tea which could have been avoided.

My Tuesday so far's bad, had a pizza in the evening. So will mostly skip dinner or have something light, if I do get hungry.

Hope the rest of my week turns out to be better than the last two days.

4. helpmeangel

My week is slow and hope to see something good come up next week. The one plus point for this week is that, I have added milk to my morning routine. Slowly will change my breakfast routine to accommodate the extra calories from milk. So planning to conquer one meal at a time. :) happy weekend priya and team!

5. helpmeangel

weekend just zoomed by..lots of cheats in between. Hope to start off on clean eating in the morning, along with compulsory milk. Have to start off on walking too. Will try to catch 15 mins of walk during lunch hour at work. Minimalist goals for the next week.