Donor Egg Ivf Cycle In Usa

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Dreams, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Dreams

Dreams Junior IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I have low AMH 0.5 problem,and i have had two IUI's and one ivf in India last year and early this year. which didn't work, Infact IVF worked with donor egg but failed at 7 weeks due to no heart beat found for the baby.

After the failed ivf I had to come back to US and due to some visa issues i cant go back to india to try another ivf, would like to go for IVF with donor egg in US, has anybody tried in US for donors, is it possible to get indian donor in US, i feel its very difficult and loosing my hopes about having donor egg ivf,any information would be really helpful for me at this time.

Any other information where to find and whom to contact to get indian Donor would help me. thanks in Advance for your help.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

It is usually very difficult to find an Indian donor in this country. I have heard it is easier if you are on the West coast. You might want to contact a donor egg agency or lawyer who specializes in these cases and see if you can advertise for a private donor. Often lawyers who handle surrogacies will also work with patients trying with egg/sperm donors. It will be very expensive though, potentially in the tens of thousands of dollars.
    There are also several frozen egg banks all over the US, and if you keep looking you might get lucky. You can also look at several of the leading IVF clinics that have donor programs and see if they allow you to access their database. Usually with rare ethnicities you have to be prepared to act quickly as they tend to be snapped up instantly, so it helps to have your steps planned as far as possible.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  3. Dreams

Dreams Junior IL'ite

Thank you MalStrom for your reply, yes i know its going to cost thousands of dollars, to experience motherhood and have a healthy child getting ready to spend a lot also, by the way i live in East coast,we have an Indian based website in this place where i live, i want to advertise on this website but little hesitant how people will respond to my add.
    i had an idea about donor egg agency but never had idea about lawyers who handles surrogacies will have info. but how to get lawyers contacts who handles surrogacies.

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I would just Google for lawyers. You can work remotely with them so they don't have to be located where you are. Melissa Brisman for one (located in NJ) handles this type of work. Most lawyers will give you a free initial consult. Also contact some clinics and ask about their donor programs.
    If you end up finding a donor privately you will still need a lawyer to handle the arrangements.

5. Dreams

Dreams Junior IL'ite

Thanks Malstrom, will try google for lawyers and will try my luck.Thanks for taking time to respond to me.