1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rekha Ganesan

Discussion in 'Movies' started by vimalasri, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I love her obsession to take care of her looks and her physic.. Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

BTW she isnt married right?

2. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

Thanks all !!

Yeah she is truly a beauty and yes Nandhu - beauty is hard work ! Heard she is married to Mukesh Agarwal.. and he committed suicide... every rose has got its own thorns ! Thats her personal side.. but overall I feel she is a very brave woman.. ! Not all have the courage like her.... so I admire her strength !:thumbsup

3. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Wow, she Looks Teriffic even now at this age:thumbsup, simply admire her.

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

still she is glowing... shud ask her the secret of her beauty... thnx for sharing... nice pics...

5. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

:rotfl maybe. She is indeed very gorgeous

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi, I am a great fan of Rekha, she has got class. I used to pin up her photos in my younger days. She turned from a ugly ducklig to a graceful swan, took care of her body and beauty so well. She looks so beautiful even today. I just love her!
    Please do not give the surname Ganesan to her. He seems to have been the reason for her birth, that is all. She went to a party on the day he died and did not come over to the funeral, did you know?
    Well, I never liked him, a very moral less man, marrying(?) so many women. He married even at the age of 75. I hate him.

7. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing dear friend ... :)

8. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

Thanks all ladies !

Yeah.. I do agree with all of u.. but thats her personal side... everyone is born with problems... as I do believe in dharma-karma... so just sharing it to say that history & legend can happen in bad also...!! She is awesome and I am definitely her fan :)) It feels good to know the fact that south indian beauties have rocked the bollywood ! Padmini , Vyjanthimala , Rekha , Hema Malini , Sri Devi , Meenakshi Seshadri to name a few... they are all truly admirable beauties ! Where else in South cinema we have north indian beauties rocking... Kushbu , Simran... and lots more ! Beautiful woman come in many shapes and colours !! :))

Cheers !:cheers

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008