1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Protein foods when you are on diet...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by breeze01, May 24, 2014.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

They have lot of fibre so it keeps you full for a long time. If you eat sambar , add more veggies to it and that's a great combination of protein and fibre and will fill you up . You won't be tempted to eat too much rice after that . Or eat a bowl of salad or soup with lot of veggies or fruits along with a your regular lunch or dinner . A well balanced lunch or dinner will keep you satiated and your mind won't crave for junk . It's when you deprive yourself of something , you are tempted to open that jar of ice cream ;). And it's alright to eat sweets once in a while . Best would be to consume sweets made with jaggery like chikki or payasam but if it's not available , few spoons of sugary ice cream won't do much harm . Keep yourself happy !

blissofmylife and breeze01 like this.
  2. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

yes we do need a life time change. I am getting an idea of how to cook healthy as I got my own kitchen now hahahaa (moved to new house)I have to be a responsible cook for my family will follow what you told me thanks a bunch for giving me good suggestions... and taking time out to type all info out...

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Oh ,you just got a new kitchen ? That explains your excitement for cooking . May your excitement last forever :D

breeze01 likes this.
  4. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

yep finally I got my own kitchen... yes exciting but lot of cleaning, hahahaha.. hope excitement last forever too...

Sunburst likes this.