1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

getting confused on being a housewife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by deeptiprajesh, Dec 17, 2013.

1. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

you can express your opinions here but try not t get into arguments.

2. InterestBlog

InterestBlog Bronze IL'ite

Yes. I am happy with my choices.

3. InterestBlog

InterestBlog Bronze IL'ite

Same thought I share :)

4. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, You are doing a great job . Don't think other wise. It is not easy. You can do a lot of things if you plan well.
    I am a working woman. So I dont understand well how one can sit in home and enjoy. I get very bored if I stay home continuously even doing full time home job. May be I love my career. What ever.

But I suggest you to quietly observe what is missing in your life. Is it boredom? or is it the feeling that you are not contributing to the society? Of is it that you are wasting your talents? Identify what it is. Then think about how you can fill it. Ladies above have provided tips on how to use time wisely. You schedule your home job, don't do everything everyday. Find sometime to learn or do something creative. Find time to relax and enjoy. If you think going out of your home make you part of the society or make you feel better, you can think about some voluntary work or charity by helping others. Anyway, do the first step of identifying the core issue-if you come back here with an answer, ladies will suggest more. When we do routine things everyday, it is easy to get a feeling of vacuum inside.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    charanya147 and Bestmom like this.