Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. meenalkrishna

meenalkrishna New IL'ite

Thanks a ton for your help, sir. May God bless you and your family.

2. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Could you please look in to my query, as it is missed every time I post.
    I am furnishing my Husband's and my birth details. Can you please look in to our charts and help me with the below questions.

1. Currently I am facing issues in my job and in the risk of losing the job, could you please let me know how will be my career? when I can change the job?
    2. My husband lost his job 3 years back and financially situation is not good. As told by you earlier, time for present this not good for him to get a job, could you please let me know when this situation will solve and when he ll get the job
    3. Is there any chance for us to get settled in onsite.
    4. We are having so much financial problem when it will solve .

My details:
    Name: Sukanya
    DOB: 4-jun-1989
    Time: 6.45 PM
    place: Hosur.

My husband details:
    Name: Sunil
    DOB: 13-jun-1988
    Time: 6.30 PM
    place: Hosur.

Regards,
    Sukanya

3. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

4. Raajii

Raajii New IL'ite

Sir
    I am kanni ascendant ,in the 5th house moon, 6th kethu,9th Mars,10th sun and venus,11th mer and guru,12th sat and rahu?what is their effect in my life
    How is my married life?when i get govt job?my dob is 10.7.79@12.30 p.m in vellore. My husband dob is 4.4.71@9.30 p.m in chetput,thiruvanamalai .I applied for divorce is that good for me and my sons .my sons dob is 30.6.2003,vellore at 11.09 a.m and younger one dob is 16.2.2005,vellore at 8.49 a.m. How is their life .me and my husband
    Thank you

5. Revathipriya327

Revathipriya327 New IL'ite

Hi sir, i am revathi...
    My dob is 3rd april 1992
    Time 11.26 am
    Place is coimbatore
    Im really suffering a lot from 2012. My dad also lost job. Its causing a prob in my marriage that hes jobless. Pls tell me when will i get married

6. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

vanakam sir,

my query is regarding my marriage and career. i have asked you this along time ago .sorry for re posting. things have changed in the past few months.(lost my dad recently) and n wondering what will happen to me? my concern is will i get married?if yes, what kind of guy should i expect?how will my career progress?

my details:

dob: 13/3/1979
    place of birth and time:port dickson, malaysia. 7.40 pm (malaysian time)

tq

7. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    My sister almost got one and was told she wasn't getting it at the last moment, again last week, just like other times. Please tell me what to do to . Is this whole looking for jobs of any use at all ?

8. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Respected sir..

Kindly look into my queries also. I'm in a trouble. At any time, they will send us to home from office. Because business is going down. I want to know about my career as well as my marriage life.

DOB 28 aug 1995
    PLB. Tiruchengode Tamilnadu
    TOB. 10.20pm

Awaiting for your reply.

9. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram sir

On June 10th saturday when i was on leave suddenly my manager called and scolded me so badly using unprofessional word i cried literally and requested him since 11th is my annivesary i cant come to office to complete the target for which he screamed and used bad words so immediately i escalated to Regional head for his behaviour he apologised and informed that u can relieve from service .

Now that RH is taking care of the relieving process and i hope but no action has been taken against him.

i have lost the job now.

Really for the past 3 days literally cried without reasons im struggling and facing issues.

Waiting for Relieving letter im praying god i shld get that without hurdles.

What shld i do now????

henceforth will i get any job or what should i do???

Desperately waiting for ur advice.

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th midnight 12.30)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

=========================
    Thanks for your reply.As u said i'll follow the same.
    without ur advice i wont take decision and thanks again
    if possible can u tell any pariharam to withstand this pressure at office and home?

==================
    Namaskaram sir
    As you know without your confirmation i wont decide few months back i thought of resigning as per advice continuing still now

on March forcefully they changed me to sales department
    everyday working for 13 to 14 hours unable to achieve the target forwhich scolding me so badly
    i didnt even seen my children face by the time im reaching home they will sleep
    office is like hell everyday scolding before all staffs treating me so badly

really i can't manage what should i do?

by 25th suppose to get bonus after that can i resign?

orelse any pariharam??

desperately waiting for ur advice

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th midnight 12.30)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu
    Hi,

According to your chart, it is not advisable to resign the job for any reason since the Saturn, the significator of service is followed by Rahu. In the event of any resignation, it will be extremely to get re-employed

You are at present running the Sade Sati (Ezharai Sani) which is one of the main reasons for your suffering. Things will get changed by mid of 2018.

Please have positive thinking and things will get changed and your sufferings will get vanished.

Regards

HI,

Recently, I came across with an article about the simple; but powerful remedy, for obstacles in the life. I am reproducing the same for your kind information. You may try to follow the same, which will certainly give a great relief to you. This is considered to be a very powerful remedy.

The Ganapati Remedy

A Great Remedy for Removing Problems

The practice is done if one is facing constant obstacles in one’s life due to problems in job, business, academics or there is a prediction given by soothsayers of an impending danger. The practice finds its mention in Durva Tantra (a tantric work on the worship of Lord Ganesha). Lord Ganesha the first to be worshiped is easy to appease and he is the remover of obstacles. As the scriptures says, he can be appeased by simple offering of Durva – grass which can be easily found.

All that is needed is 11 durva grass, 10 durva grass to be tied with the 11th one. Sit in a meditative position facing east or northeast in either padmasana, sidhasana or normal sitting posture. Keep the durva in the left hand palm and cover it with the right hand one and place your enclosed palms near to the mooladhar chakra and chant 108 times the basic mantra of Sri Ganesha

“Om Gam Ganapathaye Namah”

After the above thing is done, one can keep the durva with oneself for 7days or one can also feed the durva along with jaggery to a cow. If the cow avoids eating the durva, it means one must experience the fruits of the impending karma.

The other members of the Group having some family problems or any obstacles may also try the above simple; but powerful remedy.

Regards

Amarjeet likes this.
  10. happyhuman

happyhuman New IL'ite

Hi
    My Friend details :
    21 Aug 1989
    Tiruvannamalai
    10:20 pm

Her Husband details :
    15 Jul 1981
    Chennai
    09:22 pm

My friend marriage is love marriage so they have lot of problem and he is staying in abroad and she is staying in India currently and they have one girl child (as you said on earlier post) also when her problems will get solved and when my frnd and her child will join her husband in abroad pl reply she is very much worried with her daughter's future. and one more thing she got a job in chennai whether her problem will get solved and join him in abroad or she will continue her carrier here or she will get onsite opportunity on her own... Pl advice her future to continue to work here or go to abroad with her husband...

Thanks in advance