Please provide feedback on Apollo clinic, Dr Roopa Ghanta for gyneac and infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meetmeonline, Jun 24, 2014.

1. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I searched and saw many old posts regarding Gyneac and infertility centers in Hyderabad, however those threads have been inactive for a while. So, I want to start a new thread so that I can get some replies to my query.

I stay in Kondapur and am working. Recently, I am diagnosed with multi-cystic ovary and have been in medication from past 1 month. I am consulting Dr Roopa Ghanta in Apollo clinic. She has prescribed for follicular study this month. My first sitting has been done and she said I am responding well and my left ovary has recovered completely. Out of curiosity I checked what IL ladies say about Apollo clinic's but to my surprise I did not see anyone recommending Apollo clinic. I see only Fernades, Dr Rama, Rainbow etc. But, for me all these clinics are very far. If they too ask me to come for follicular study every alternate day that will be diff for me to do. So, please ladies rate Apollo clinic and hospitals on infertility related treatments. If someone could provide feedback on Dr Roopa that will be another added advantage. Yes, I see many ladies coming to her for Gyneac. Suggest me so that if I see no results in few more months, I could think of consulting someone else.

Thanks
    Sharmistha

2. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

Re: Please provide feedback on Apollo clinic, Dr Roopa Ghanta for gyneac and infertil

One day over, still no replies... I started a new thread hoping to receive a few replies .... but it seems of no use... Do we have very less Hyderabad ladies here???

3. Jm123

Jm123 New IL'ite

Hello , I need feedback on Apollo Cradle and Dr Roopa Ghaanta for normal delivery . Can you help ?

4. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

When is your EDD??

5. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi, how is Roppa ghanta for infertility treatments?

6. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

I am sorry I cannot help you with reviews about the doctor. But I would like to suggest you to use a doctor with the best success rates and not based on distance from your home to the clinic. Yes, you might have to visit the clinic every other day or once in 3-4 days while you are on medication for IUI or IVF, its a bit of a pain to drive so often and take off from work. But at the end, when you have a baby it will be worth it.

meetmeonline likes this.
  7. aladjihassan

aladjihassan New IL'ite

Hello everyone i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the UAE and Oman.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners

8. aladjihassan

aladjihassan New IL'ite

Hello everyone i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the UAE and Oman.they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners.

9. Jm123

Jm123 New IL'ite

Oct first week

10. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

Mine is on oct 2nd week... Hope we both get better care in apollo