Apollo / Rainbow / Fernendez

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Jm123, May 19, 2017.

1. Jm123

Jm123 New IL'ite

Can anyone help me with a review for Apollo/ Rainbow/Fernendez. I am 20 weeks pregnant and stay in hi-tech city . Apollo Cradle kondapur is right next to my house. Have been consulting there since beginning. I don't see any reviews for Apollo and hence concerned about normal delivery. Should I consult any other hospital now?

2. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Please do not be particular about hospital but be careful of the doctor whom you a text consulting ..If you are comfortable with the dr see where he/she can operate from ...normal or c section depends on various factors at the end of the day you should have a healthy baby that should be your priority ..agreed some c sections would be unnecessary but you have no way of knowing that...fernades is a very very old and we'll established hospital but I dun think it is near to hitech city....

So my suggestion would be to go where your dr will operate from and select options from those list

3. Jm123

Jm123 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for the options. I am comfortable with the Apollo doctor, was worried because I don't see any reviews for doctor/ hospital on natural birthing . They offer a package for healthy birthing with prenatal classes. I am planning to take that as well . Was thinking to shift as the other hospitals are mostly recommended by friend's