IVF - Bangalore or Chennai?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vinya, May 30, 2010.

1. vinya

vinya New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm a working woman resident in Bangalore. I took my initial treatment at BACC but had a failed IUI cycle there and discontinued. Now, I'm planning for my first IVF this year. I'm wondering if I should try my luck again at BACC with Dr Kamini Rao or try Dr Kamala Selvaraj (GG Hospital, Chennai). Since I'm working, I'll have to take frequent leave to travel to Chennai and this will affect my work. Could someone please advice me as to what to do next? If GG Hospital has very good success rates, I dont mind sacrificing my job to try there.

Thanks,
    vinya

sjsivfcare likes this.

2. deepu7

deepu7 New IL'ite

Hai Vinya ,

Am residing in chennai after a long investigation I found that GG hospital is not worth of they just drain money with no result..
    well am taking treatment in srushti hospital & fertility research center , recently done with my IUI & just waiting for the results... In hospital I have met many who are undergoing IVF treatement & almost all had +ve results and the price is very resonable & Dr Samundi Sankari has a wide knowledge in Assisted Reproductive Techniques and has 16 years of rich experience in treating the couples. .so, take out time come and visit the doctor

Srushti Fertility Research Centre - India's Leading Fertility Centre this site will help u getting more details

I wish you good luck & you will always be in my prayers

Regards

Deepika

3. vinya

vinya New IL'ite

Thanks so much for the reply deepika. very sweet of u to reply.like u know, the right information always helps. do keep me posted with ur updates.

4. sjsivfcare

sjsivfcare New IL'ite

Even you choose bangalore or cheenai but you have to take leaves from work. So, choose one where there is someone who always with you for caring you