Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. freelancerdia

freelancerdia New IL'ite

Hi, I am Dia from Blore. I just joined and loved the recipes on this site. This community website seems to be a exhaustive. Yet to explore lot of articles and posts.

2. Nithyavenki

Nithyavenki New IL'ite

welcome

3. Leafgreen

Leafgreen New IL'ite

Hi all, hmmm...it took such a long time to find IL...and become a part of you all.I wonder how I missed you all.Anyways I am swathy and I am a teacher and I am very glad to write to you all.

4. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

HI! IL
    This is Priyanka .I have been reading almost all posts of IL .but presently I am very depressed and hopeless. From few months I am on ttc journey but every month I got AF.I want to gain strength and positivity from all the beautiful ladies here.god bless

5. KHADHAMBARI

KHADHAMBARI New IL'ite

Hi ladies.. I'm khadhambari from Chennai. Im an architect by profession and a mother of a 3 year old boy! Glad to be a part of this community!

6. sindhudashy

sindhudashy New IL'ite

Hello ILs,
    Just love this forum... Looking forward to make new friends n learn new things. Excited for participation in the forum

7. Thankamani

Thankamani New IL'ite

Hello friends,
    I am Sudha. New to this thread.. Quite exited.. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.
    Regards

8. RoshiniMichael

RoshiniMichael New IL'ite

Hi friends
    I am Roshini Michael from Chennai.My native is Thoothukudi. I've finished my Bcom. Now I'm doing my Mba in corres. I am a home maker. I also run a dog hostel as I am passionate about dogs.
    My hubby runs a consultancy. And next comes our symbol of love-my son Santo and daughter Sarah. These cuties , my hubby and my doggies are my world.
    My aim is to promote the wellness of our country dogs. These animals are really on their way to extinction. I personally have a pair of chippiparai dogs and a female kombai dog. So this is about me and I hope u friends would welcome me happily.
    Regards,
    Roshini Michael

Arunarc likes this.
  9. Diya98

Diya98 New IL'ite

Hey everybody,

I'm Diya from Hyderabad, doing my UG. My father is working with a MNC and my mum is a homemaker. I do have a sister synonymous to manier times a little devil and fewer times an angel. She is doing her 10th grade.

I am most probably the biggest fan of Shahrukh khan's you can come across. I am total dog person. I have a strange dislike for sweets and Vampire diaries is life, no arguments.

I am easy going, listens to almost all kinds of music. Though pop, rock and EDM happen to have special place in my playlist.

I like to cook but I can't cook to save my life and I'm awkward at introducing myself like this, bear me. :tongueout:

I am quite excited and hope you all will welcome me blithely.:thumbsup:

Adios,
    Diya.

Arunarc likes this.
  10. Rchaturvedi

Rchaturvedi New IL'ite

Hi Friends i Have A Pandit From India in dubai For your baby new name karan pujas and Mundan also if any require pls call me - 056-2339573