Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.
  2. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Maa, for your loving prayers . God Bless our prayers soon.

suryakala likes this.
  3. bindu22

bindu22 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala garu for your prayers. May sairam bless everyone.

suryakala likes this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

Vani09 likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @bindu22 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you.
    I am sure He will hear our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

bindu22 likes this.
  6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala sister

Om Sairam!

I am so happy to see your prayers thread.

A big thank you for praying for all IL Sisters and brothers and their families. :clap2::clap2:

May Sri Padavallabha Swami shower his blessings on you and your family in abundance.

May Swami bless all the IL sisters and brothers and their families in abundance. May we have Shradha and Saburi at HIS DIVINE LOTUS FEET at all times and all walks of our Life.

How are you and how are grand kids?
    My love to them.
    My namaskarams to your parents.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Saras

Shanvy and suryakala like this.
  7. suryakala

Dear @saras123 sister,

Om Sairam.

Welcome back after nearly two years!

Yes, I continue to pray for IL sisters and daughters with His blessings.

Thank you for your prayers for Sri Pada Vallabha.

My DH, Sons, DILs and grand children are fine. Hope your DH , kids are fine.

I will convey your pranams to my parents when I talk to them soon. Keep in touch. Don't vanish for such long periods!

May Baba bless you, your DH and your children in abundance.

8. suryakala

Z3.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

SaiRam.

Have a Happy Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Amma15 sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with all good things in life.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @28neha , @bindu22 -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @Saikripa sister, today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health and happiness.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @SaiNiharika , today, I prayed for your mother. May Baba bless your mother with peace, health and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

APRIL 13.jpg

9. bindu22

bindu22 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala garu for the prayers. Omsairam please bless everyone.

suryakala likes this.
  10. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Thanks a lot for your consistent prayers. Hope everything is fine with you and your family.
    Praying earnestly to BABA to end this struggle soon and bless us.

Waiting for his Miracle...

Regards,

suryakala likes this.