1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life Lessons From My Divorce...

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Aarushi, Apr 3, 2017.

1. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

then strength she achieved at the lowest point in her life only one in a million can do that,coming out of comfort zone,this a lesson for all of us lotsssssssssss of lovely kiss and hugs

vidukarth, Aarushi and Rajeni like this.
  2. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Rajeni for your kind and loving words! Also a big thanks for sharing the Paulo Coelho quote. I loved it!! I am amazed and touched that my post is resonating with so many and pausing them to think and hope.

Rajeni likes this.
  3. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks minn1 for your sweet words. I believe that strength lies inside all of us. But we often times forget to tap it in the midst of chaos around us. Don't forget that we are part of the divine and this magical universe. Let the light within all of us shine and warm our hearts and lives.

vidhyalakshmid and minn1 like this.
  4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Shanvy! Yes, felt so happy to see Aarushi back, though saddened to know what she has been thro'. Got to exchange a couple of messages with her. She is a fighter!

I only hope being back here gives her some peace and happiness.

@Jey

Aarushi and Shanvy like this.
  5. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi , very inspiring.
    Most of people would have undergone depression if they had face situation like yours . But you chose the way to peace . I admired your post so much . Read it multiple times . I am so glad that your current state of mind is very peaceful . Please i do recommend you to write blog . It will impact soooo many people in tough times and will also teach lesson to people like me who crib about small things .
    Do you have a blog. Can you share it with us .
    I had suffered mild depression in 2009 . Also till last december , i used to live with fear and anxiety . Then i started reading timy buddha site and started feeling much better . I can feel changes in mind set after reading about zen .
    I thank you again so much for your post meant a lot to me in my situation . Please share with us books r site about buddhism which inspired you

Aarushi likes this.
  6. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

@Aarushi what a brave and inspiring lady you are! Get well soon and we want to hear more and more encouraging words from you dear! I am struggling with two things in my life 1. To live in the moment and 2. To follow my dreams.. I am going to seriously concentrate on these dear..

Aarushi likes this.
  7. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Aarushi,

What a woman you are, I am really inspired. I know the difficulties of chemo and radiation since my dad wen through it recently.you are such a strong woman and an inspiration, your write up brought tears in my eyes, but made me even stronger.

Lucky are your girls to have such a mom.

Aarushi likes this.
  8. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear @Aarushi
    Lots and lots of big bear hugs dearie!!! Wow, what a fighter you are. Really inspirational post. thank you so much for sharing this here. I am sure this will help a lot of women take the positive step. You have a great positive outlook. Very glad you are in remission and enjoying life to the fullest and living in the moment. You are a great role model for your children. Very very impressed by how brave you were fighting both the demons and succeeded. I would love to meet in you in person. will message you. Lots of love and hugs dear
    Aparna

Aarushi likes this.
  9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

@Aarushi, thank you for sharing your story. To merely say you are inspiring feels inadequate. Your story will bring hope, strength and direction to many. May you always be cancer free, strong and happy.

Aarushi and Doree like this.
  10. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Arushi I am so glad you came out of all this. Thank you so much for sharing your story. We need more inspirational stories like these. Good luck to you for all your endeavors.

Aarushi likes this.