Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. muthu09B

muthu09B New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am very much worried about my marriage .We are searching for match for last 3 years but nothing worked out so far ( problem is I'm not getting the suitable one ) Could you pls pls help me to advise on when I will get married and how my marriage life will be ? will I get the suitable partner how I dreamt ? Please help .

DOB - July 8, 1988
    Time - 09:49 AM
    Place - Erode, Tamilnadu

Thank you so much ...

2. uma_vijayakumar

uma_vijayakumar New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Name: J.Umavathi
    Female
    1) D.O.B 23.12.1977
    2)Time 2.10a.m
    3) Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Based on my birth details given above, I want to know whether I have successful chance in politics.

Can I know for how many years I am having the sure success in politics?
    We are expecting civic polls in my area. But, it is being delayed. I am working in a private company and I am overburdened, i.e I am looking my Job as well as meeting public. If I participate in politics deeply, it may create some problems in my Job. My aim is to become a city Mayor or deputy Mayor rather than a councillor. Can I know how is my fate?
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Umavathi J

3. treenatureindia

treenatureindia New IL'ite

one of our tenant who are very strong and powerful party, has not paid rent since one year 3 months and even they are not vacating our shop. Please suggest remedy for the above problem.
    Please reply as soon as possible,
    thank you

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

What is pithrudosham ? What are the remedies for it ?

My baby was born in ashtami. Please suggest remedies .

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Sorry for the delay in my response.. I was out of the country for some project..
    Anyways, back to the query, ur 7th house is afflicted by Rahu and your 7th lord saturn is retrograde in fifth house your 7th house is not recieveing any benefic aspects.. All the above mentioned conditions are bad.. But don't lose heart, your 7th house is satisfactorily strong in Ashtavarga and 7th lord saturn do recieves benefic aspect of Mercury.. The upcoming transit of Jupiter might be a good news return for u. Also you are currently running Venus Mahadasa from April 2017 and this current entry into Venus dasa from Ketu will definitely bring good news to you..
    According to me, your marriage might have already got fixed, or it willl get fixed in a span of three to four months from today.. pls visit Thirunageshwaram and participate in Rahu kala paal abishekam and after finishing that, visit thirumananjeri and perform Thirukkalyana Pooja.. This should be sufficient..
    Pls come back with the good news soon..
    regards
    athura

6. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I had a love marriage on 5-Apr-2011. I am currently 6 months pregnant. Please let me know about the Health and Gender of this Baby. Please find the details below:
    My DOB is 9-June-1989
    Place: Cuddalore
    Time: 3:45 AM (3:45 hours after 8-June Midnight)

My Husband's DOB- 13- July- 1986
    Place: Madurai
    Time: 12: 10 AM (10 minutes after 12 July Midnight)

Thank you Sir.

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Yes.. You will be.. Try chanting Hanuman Chalisa and fast on saturdays.. That will take care of career related issues..
    Regards,
    Athura

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

On general terms, Pitru dosham is considered the most damaging of all doshas.. Those who suffer from this dosha will not know their kula devata.. It is caused by the placement of Karmic planets such as Rahu, Saturn, Ketu in 5th house of Purva Punya.. It differs from person to person or family to family depending upon the intensity of the sins that had been committed in the past. Hence the scale of malefic effects differs from person to person based on the planetary positions (in the Natal Charts)..
    General remedy is to start doing Pitru karma on every Mahalaya Amavasya and fasting on Staurdays offering gingelly and curd mixed rice to crow on saturdays..
    Regarding a baby born on ashtami thithi, there are 15 thithis and each thithi is considered unique and good in its own terms.. Ashtami thithi is also considered as a good thithi.. Lord Krishna was given birth in Ashtami thithi.. only thing is that, they are born to end certain chains of Karma in this birth.. Ashtami = End number 8 signifies saturn and saturn signifies death.. nothing to worry.. If at all, you need to carry out some remedies, then pls, ask your kid to go to Ganesha temple in every morning. That is more than enough

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

There are no details given by you.. Hence I'm giving a general reply.. Pls visit Thirubuvanam, Kambahareshwarar temple and in that premises, you can find Sarabeshwaran along with Pratyangra and soolini durga in his wings.. visit him on a sunday and pray to him that you will donate 1% of total rent collected by you every month to poor helpless people.. He will take care of the rest of the things..

Regards,
    Athura

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Gender prediciton often goes wrong because of the multitude of planetory influence in your house of progeny.. Hence it is better let it go as per god's will.. From my view, your progenyhas better chance to be a daughter.. I don't see any issues relating to your progeny, such as mis carriage etc.. but regarding health of the child one need to see the child's birth chart

Regards,
    Athura