1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Akanksha1982, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Part XIII (Last Episode Sub Part V)

Sharad’s phone slipped from his hand when he saw Chandni. He didn’t realize it slipping out as his eyes were fixated on Chandni and the noise of the ocean waves was overwhelming. He moved towards Chandni.

“Chandni you?” His eyes couldn’t believe that he was seeing Chandni.

In the meantime, Poonam and Sonam moved far away on either side of Chandni and Sharad. As they passed each other, their eyes were telling the other, “Sharad is yours!”

Poonam saw the phone on the pavement and picked it up. She turned on the phone. The password screen had a wallpaper picture of her and Sharad under the Mistletoe sprigs in the Zurich hotel. A tear dropped on the phone from her eye as she remembered those days.

“I am so happy seeing you. I had heard that you were missing; some even said that you were no more. But I knew in my heart that you were alive and would someday come back.” Chandni told Sharad as she came near him. She had received a text message from Sonam about Sharad being back and since then she was eager to see him.

“Yeah I met with an accident and with God’s grace I am alive and back. How are you?” Sharad said.

“I am fine.” Chandni said looking around and then she saw Poonam and she continued, “Yes, she is right, she is not Poonam. She is Sonam. She grew up with me in the orphanage. When she saw your wedding picture in the newspaper and saw that Poonam resembled her, she started dreaming about replacing Poonam to be your wife. She also scripted a story about being kidnapped and held hostage in Zurich. Good that Poonam was back before then. I did tell her to stop dreaming. Just because she resembled Poonam doesn’t mean that she can be an owner of the Agarwal’s house. After all, how can an orphan be a daughter-in-law of the Agarwal’s house?” Chandni said sarcastically. Poonam was in total shock. Poonam remembered Sharad telling her about Chandni. “Why is she here and why is she telling lies?” She thought. Sonam was flabbergasted on hearing what Chandni said. “I supported her only because she saved me from getting molested. I owe her a life for that. But this is going too far. I can’t support her any further. Should I say Sharad? But will he believe me now?”

Sharad’s head was spinning. “There are two girls who look exactly the same. One of them is my wife. I don’t know which one and now the girl who loved me during college days is suddenly back. My wife, who doesn’t seem to be excited about me coming back is supposed to be my Poonam and the other girl who resembles her made plans to be my wife? What and whom to believe here?” His mind was filled with questions.

Staring at Poonam, Chandni continued, “I knew Sonam was up to something and so I followed her and I am glad that I caught her before she could do more damage to you.”

Poonam saw Poorvank approaching them with a pistol in his hand and then moving the pistol into the pocket of his jacket. Using Sharad’s phone, she quickly texted Police for help and called Miloni. She didn’t talk to Miloni but kept the phone on.

“I really don’t understand what you are saying. My head is spinning.” Sharad said. Then composing himself, asked,

“How do you know all this Chandni?”

Before Chandni could say anything, Poorvank came near Sharad and said, “I can tell you how.” Then Poorvank gave his cellphone to Sharad. The cellphone was playing a movie clip of the incident that happened on that fateful day at Jungfrau Mountain. Sharad saw a girl shooting and sees him falling off the cliff. The camera faced the girl from the back, but it seemed like Chandni with her puffed hairdo and short hair.

“Chandni you shot me? Why?” Sharad was in disbelief as to what he saw.

Chandni palmed her hands around her face, her eyes stared at Sharad. She blinked. Tears started flowing freely from her eyes. She started crying.

“I am sorry Sharad. I didn’t intend to hurt you. I didn’t know about Poonam. I mistook Poonam for Sonam and I was mad at Sonam as to how she could betray me and marry you. But believe me, I didn’t fire that bullet.”

“And the video is lying?” Poorvank poured in.

As Sharad started ambling across in disbelief, he bumped into Hiten Rajput. He had worked with Hiten on many corporate dealings and knew him very well.

Deepu04, Doree, leenarajaryan and 2 others like this.
  2. Akanksha1982

Thanks Adarv for your continued support.

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Wow awesome awesome.... superb plot!! Chandini looks too good at acting :). Poonam and Sonam are really innocents...But I think Sonam will play a better role due her professional exp and make the drama to come to an end?? waiting continues hahah :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thank you ma'am for this super furious updates. :cheer:

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  4. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Wow ..so many twists ...very good to read abt hiten in this story ;)

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  5. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Lots of twists in the story.. But AKS :thumbup: good that the story is on track n moving fast. waiting for the next..... :clap2::clap2:

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Part XIII (Final)

“Hi Sharad, how are you? Long time no see?” The video was still playing in Sharad’s mind and when he saw Hiten, he thought of asking him, after all Hiten had handled so many criminal cases.

Poorvank, Chandni, Poonam and Sonam were looking inquisitively at Sharad and were wondering what they were discussing.

“Hey Hiten, Never thought I would meet you over here. I am glad that you are here. I need help, it is urgent.”

“Well, come to my office anytime.”

“No. No. I just have a question for you, right now, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure, but I am already running late. What’s up? You look tensed, Sharad. Is everything ok?”

Sharad took him aside and briefly explained him the events that had occurred and showed him the video. Hiten was shocked to hear what Sharad had gone through.

Hiten looked at the video and played it a few times and then looked at the folders on the phone and then said,

“Sharad, I think there is a jitter on the video just at the time the shot was fired. So it is possible that the person who took this video fired the shot. It doesn’t seem that the girl fired the shot. Also the video is from the camera folder, which means that the video was taken from this phone. But come to my office, I will have some forensic expert look at the video footage. Sorry to hear what happened to you. “ Hiten said and left.

Sharad came towards Poorvank and with his hand masking Poorvank’s nose and mouth. He stared at Poorvank’s eyes and he remembered seeing the eye of the person with the mask at the Carnival in the old town area of Zurich.

“Poorvank, you attacked me? Why? I have always liked you. Even though I found evidence of your stealing from the company after I came back, I forgave you. I always considered you as my brother.”

Poorvank was scared. He didn’t know what to do. He heard the police siren nearing the area. He moved behind and then pulled out his gun with a silencer.

“Yes Sharad. I attacked you. I attacked you at the Carnival and at the Jungfrau Mountain.”

“Sharad, you don’t know how bad Poorvank is. He has molested several girls of the orphanage, including Sonam.” Chandni said in a loud voice.

“Yes, like Chandni, I also mistook Poonam for Sonam and so when you got married to her, I was afraid that she will take her revenge. Also, I was tired of people taunting me that I was a freeloader of the Agarwal family. I wanted to live a royal lifestyle, have power. But you fired the people loyal to me. So by killing you, I could kill two birds with one stone. I can get my power back and also could have easily dealt with Sonam, whom I thought you married.” Then adjusting his gun and pointing towards Sharad, continued,

“They say third time is a charm. I will kill you today and end the matter here. I have influence with the politicians and I will come out free of any allegations.” Saying he aimed at Sharad and fired a shot.

Miloni and Meena parked their car and started walking hurriedly at the Band Stand. Sushant and Sharmista followed them. Miloni had called Sushant and asked them to come at the Band Stand. The crowd at the Band Stand had gone by then.

Chandni rushed towards Sharad and pushed him. Sharad fell on the ground. The shot hit Chandni and she fell in Sharad’s arms.

“Chandni!!” Sharad yelled loudly.

“Don’t …worry Sharad. God …..gave me my ……punishment for what I…. did but also gave ….me …what I dreamed ….all my life. To…. die…. in your… arms.” Grasping for breath, Chandni breathed her last.

“Chandni, I never thought you loved me so much. My mom told me that you loved my money and left me for money.” Sharad hugged Chandni.

Poorvank just realized what happened and took an aim at Sharad again and was about to fire a shot when Sonam hit him on his head with a stone. The gun flew away.

The police reached there and took Poorvank in their possession. Paramedics tried to revive Chandni but she had died.

Sharad stood up and came towards Sonam and Poonam.

“Can you tell me who is Poonam and who is Sonam?” Sharad asked them.

“She is Poonam” Poonam pointed to Sonam and said.

“No. She is Poonam.” Sonam said.

“Well both of you are claiming the other to be Poonam. So I think you both are sisters. I think I can tell who Poonam is.” Saying, Sharad took his phone from Poonam and logged in and looked at the call logs. He saw the call made to Miloni.

Then looking at Poonam said, “You are my Poonam. My phone was locked and only Poonam can guess that password as she had texted me that.”

Poonam hugged Sharad.

“I love you.” Sharad said.

“I love you two.”

Sushant hugged Sonam and asked for her forgiveness. Sharad and Poonam lived happily. Sonam got her acting assignment. Sushant made an identical bedroom for Sonam with the white round bed.

THE END.

7. Akanksha1982

The story has ended. I hope you all guess the password on Sharad's phone.

Doree likes this.
  8. Akanksha1982

Glad that you liked the story and thanks for your continued support. This is my fifth story on IL.

9. Akanksha1982

Thanks Usha for your kind words. Thank @Rihana for Hiten's addition.

10. Akanksha1982

Just posted the last episode. Hope you like it.