Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

Thank much for your kind response . Please let me know any puja I can perform for better results in my professional career . Since I have been waiting for change in my career and life from long years nothing much fruit full till now. And Now my manager is giving me tough time too . Feeling very much depress . Please help me and advise me if I can search another job outside now .

Why my career is not getting any growth ? I am trying outside but there are no calls . current company no promotion , no hike in salary feeling low and depression . Please advise sir when can get some positive results in my live . what can I do to get some good results in my live .

Looking for reply sir . Please help me .

(My Birth Details )
    Name : V.Nagavalli
    DOB : 19-05-1981
    Time of birth : 11.20 am.
    Place of birth : Guntur, Andhrapradesh, India

Waiting for your kind Response .

Thanks and Regards,
    V.Nagavalli

2. smileypooja7

smileypooja7 Junior IL'ite

Respected sir
    Thank you very much for your prompt reply and Patiently answering my query. I am working in a government job and as I told you due to certain politics at work they have planned to transfer me to a remote place. I seek your advice to keep calm or quit the job as I have a 3yrs old son. Will I get a better job again.
    Dob:12.07.1984
    Time-04.15pm
    Place-hyderabad

3. naturalkind

naturalkind Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    DOB:Aug 31 1982
    Time: 13:10
    Place: Mumbai India
    Is some kind of bad time is going on in my life? I am facing a lot of hardship in personal and mental health.
    My house was infected with some bug (not bed bug something else) and I had to throw away all the things I owned. This bug is suppose to be invisible, but it bites. I took medicines, changed house, threw away clothes and every thing we had, did a lot of cleaning treatments but still the infection stays on me. Did I do something wrong that I have to face this? It has been over 6 months my life revolves around this issue. I have wasted so much money because of this. I pray to lord venkatesha every day and hanuman to help me out of this. Thanks to god's blessings my work is going very well and my wife and daughter dont seem to be infected.Please sir help me with some prayers or pooja I should do. I am currently in US. I used to not eat non veg every tuesday and followed it religiously but few tuesdays due to work I ended up eating non veg on tuesday is god punishing me?

4. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    My inlaws are mean and greedy .. the tar have troubled me a lot insulted my parents and my health become worst .my house gets unpleasant more fights between my husband .need to know when will they stopto trouble me .
    WHen will I get a job too..
    BIRTHDATE:17/04/1985
    PLACE:belgaum
    Time:I think it's 12pm not sure

5. Prnta

Prnta New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    I really appreciate your effort in helping people with their queries.

Please help me to know when I will get married ?

D.O.B:April 24 1989
    T.O.B:1:40 am
    Place of birth:Karimnagar, Telangana.

Thank you ,
    prnta

6. sushmithayadhav

sushmithayadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Good Morning

My self Sushmitha, my husband facing lot of financial issues and he is planning to change the job from past 1 year he is not able to get the job change and salary hike. Please help us to overcome these finical issues and give some suggestions to travel to abroad. iam enclosing my husbands detail here.

D.O.B: Feb 01 1987
    T.O.B: 10.30pm
    Place of birth: Hosur Tamilnadu

Thank you
    Sushmitha vinodh yadhav

7. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

In the chart of your husband, there is a direct aspect between the 2nd lord Venus and the 11th lord Moon, which is extremely good for financial prosperity.

At present your husband is running the final phase of Saturn Mahadasaa and Jupiter Bhukti; which is astrologically called Dasa Chidra and such period will always give set back in profession andthis period which started on 02.05.2016 will be operative until 17.11.2018. Hence, until this period, much progress cannot be expected and also the change of profession is also not much supportive in the near future.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your birth chart, there are chances for delay in marriage due to the reason that :

a) Ketu in the 8th house from the Lagna
    b) Mars in the 8th house form the Moon sign, causing Mars dosha

However, you may make attempts from October, 2017 and if there is blessings of the Almighty, there are chances for getting married between October, 2017 and Sept 2018

If your health permits you may try to be on fasting on every Friday, until your marraige is fixed/held, which is good for you

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to generate the birth chart, and make the predictions, the birth details should be precise. Hence, you may consult your parents, get the correct time of birth and then repost your request.

Regards

Sangeeta85 likes this.