1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Blackbeauty, super cute & interesting kick off start :cheer:

Very lovely narration. Is he at his late 40's :screamcat::tonguewink: your narration capture him as late 20's hahaha :sunglasses: Is Priya and Jai the leads of the novel???

Waiting to know the suspense behind the door....:banana:

Keep rocking. Look forward to read the next update.

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Adharv...
    I didn't realise I captured Jai as someone younger... He might not like it. Yes Priya and Jai are the leads of novel.

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh wow sequel ... Superb start.. keep going BB..good luck.
    PS

4. blackbeauty84

Thank you Peddadas looking for your cheers

5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Best wishes for the new story. Good start.

6. blackbeauty84

Thanks stayblessed

7. blackbeauty84

Chapter-2

“Jai…” Jai who was looking at Priya realized his surrondings.

“How are things at home? Long since I spoke to Srikanth..”

Waiter interrupted their conversation. After giving the orders Priya responded:

“Srikanth is becoming busier than you. But he still manages to talk to me at least for a minute. He is coming home next month.’ Jai’s elder son Srikanth is studying in IIM-A. His younger son Sriram is doing engineering in a college in Coimbatore.

“I will try to clear the calendar for him. What’s Sriram saying?”

“ He will be home tomorrow. I think he’s following the same pattern as men in the family. He is seriously preparing for CAT aiming for IIMs”

“Let’s hope Vivaan will break the pattern. By the way we have publicly announced the acquisition this morning...”

“Yes read that. Chairman will be pleased with it right?”

Jai’s face went dull. Jai is pretty close with Chiarman of Evolution, Mr Venkat who suffered a heart attack months before. Though he is making excellent recovery, Jai was worried about his health.

‘I’m going to meet him this week.”

After a relaxed dinner they started home. Next morning when Jai was sipping coffee in garden Sriram reached home.

“Dad, this hair style suits you a lot.”

“Hey Sriram..my image consultant was very insistent saying it makes my looks sharper. Priya doesn’t like it much”

“Where’s Priya?”

“She went for jogging”

“How did you escape?” Sriram winked at his dad.

“I pretended as if I’m sleeping” Jai laughed.

Jai’s first marriage was with Aarthi. Aarthi was forced into the marriage by her parents and she hated Jai. He had a loveless marriage and brought his sons with the support of Aarthi’s parents. He shared an amazing bond with his sons. They didn’t like their mother much. Jai found out that Aarthi was cheating him with his friend Mithun. When he filed for divorce both his boys decided that they want to stay with him.

After chatting with Sriram about his college and CAT preparation ,Jai asked him“Sriram, just tell me a straight answer. Is my marriage affecting you in anyway?”

“Why are you asking this dad when we both were behind you to get married again?.”

“Yes. You guys did tell me that.But do you feel anything different?”

“Few of my college mates do use it to ridicule me but I learnt to handle these behaviors since my school days. This is key decision in your life and few comments from irrelevant people should not bother you.”

“It’s not about me Sriram.. I know there would be talks on why I married at this age especially when I have adult sons. I’m least bothered. You both gave me a go-ahead and that’s all matters. My question is do you feel anything changed now that I’m married”

“No dad, I don’t feel anything changed. I have a feeling it will never.”

“How are you getting along with Priya? ”

“Just the same as before..She is someone you can share anything with and she understands it in an amazing way from your perspective. She genuinely cares for us the same way she does for Vivaan. I don’t know what my original mother would have done at this stage but Priya didn’t fail me in anyway.”

“When did my young boy became so matured?”

Sriram laughed and said, “I’m Twenty now..”

Vivaan who just arrived home was delighted to see his dad and Sriram Anna. Vivaan is eight years old and he lost his father three years before. Since his father was in military from the time Vivaan was born, he never missed his father much. When Jai and his boys located to the villa, Vivaan became close with them and started considering them as family. He readily accepted Jai as his dad.

“Daddy.. did you get me chocolates?”

“Yes , I have got you something else as well. Check in your room.” Vivaan ran to his room with a happy scream.

“Feels different dad…feels good” Sriram said looking in the direction of Vivaan.

“Isn’t it?” Jai said smilingly.

“Thanks Daddy…” Vivaan came back to Jai. Jai kissed his head and asked “Did you like the clock?” “Yes it’s a cuckoo clock. I’ll use it in the new house”

Jai was constructing a posh bungalow in Chennai. He had chosen a location close to his office and the construction was going on in full swing.

‘This reminds me Sriram, we have to visit our house in construction at four today. We will be meeting the architect.”

“Oh yes…Priya told me.”

IniyaaSri, AllizWell, Arunarc and 8 others like this.
  8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Interesting update ma'am, Convo between son and dad is nice........waiting to know what happens next.. Thanks for this cute update.

9. blackbeauty84

Thank you Adharv for the feedback.

10. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Hey BB I was not active on IL since last 15-20 day, Good to see the sequel. Actually today I read the last 2 episodes of At the right time & was to ask you to go for some more story post marriage, but thought to read the next story & then comment. And you made my day with the sequel dear.