Miscellaneous Queries

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by preethi rao, Feb 2, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Re: Moving to a new house on Gokulashtami day?

What is your nakshatra? Whose name will the house be? If it is in joint name give me the nakshatras of both.

Well, you know that there is a query thread for Vastu, Feng Shui and Horoscope, then what made you post a query separately!

You wanted general knowledge or serious prediction. If you are looking for serious prediction, then give me the required details, if you are looking for general knowledge, then I excuse myself.

2. mkthpavi

mkthpavi Senior IL'ite

Re: Moving to a new house on Gokulashtami day?

Dear Malspie
    Thanks for your reply. I was interested in knowing if it is OK to move to the new house on 24th, despite it being an Ashtami day.
    Unfortunately, I only have the option on moving in on 23rd or 24th (due to other reasons), although I would have liked to move in, on a more astrologically suitable date.
    Thanks and love
    Pavithra

3. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Sense of God!

:waveHi friends!..
    Have any of you feels god is next to you or any experience which u have gone through where god had helped:exactly:… :thumbsup Let’s share the moments and experiences:2thumbsup:

4. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Re: What Happend

:hiyaHi everyone! What happend.. Is it no one have ever feel that God had hand over his help to you when u need it?????

5. rajisrinivasan

rajisrinivasan New IL'ite

krishna jayanti

will anyone pl tell me how to perform puja on krishjayanti
    or already discussed?

6. rajisrinivasan

rajisrinivasan New IL'ite

Re: Sense of God!

hi !
    always felt that god is near me,asideme

recalling an incident...
    earlier once i was deputed to a near by village(next to my workplace)
    it was raining heavily,
    when i went to the busstand , i came to know that no buses would be running.
    due to breakage of bridges...
    i had a plan , first to go to my workplace, and then frm there would take a bus/auto to connect to the deputed village.
    now alas left alone, just then came an announcement, that a bus would go ...
    that too to my deputed village, imagine.....
    what'sthat else than god's presence,

7. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Re: Sense of God!

Hi Raji! :hiya
    Yeah... that's right! Sometimes GOD will show himself during helping humans but most of the time he will send us a help.
    Recalling an incident I faced myself when I’m 4 years old. My dad brings all of us to a fun fair. As a kid we use to stare at things around us and that’s the greatest mistake done by myself that day. We were watching a guy singing. I was holding my mum’s hand. I was keeping on looking at the singing guy. I dun really remember the entire thing. I dun know how suddenly when I look up my mum is not beside me and I’m holding someone else hand. I look around and I couldn’t find any of my family members. I started to run and cry. Meanwhile my parents are looking for me other side.
    Then a Malay guy holds my hand n brings me to the announcement counter. (Luckily he brings me to the counter. Just think a second what will happened if he kidnapped me. And I like a stupid girl just follow that guy. Luckily nothing bad happened to me that day!)
    I just sit there and wait for my parents. Then I ran to my parents when I saw them. Guess God has save me from getting into any troubles that day. Thank GOD!:bowdown

8. maithreyi

maithreyi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan Mam,
    The incident that you narrated is really very nice.
    I do believe that God lives within us in our hearts.
    That's why we are asked by the saints and sages to love and be kind to all. Except some, all are searching Him everywhere outside.

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Mythraeyi,
    Do you remember an old cine song.."irukkum idaththai vittu illadha idam thedi''..
    which is apt for this story..

sriniketan

10. pranay2

pranay2 New IL'ite

Re: after how many days?

5 days, i.e. after the bath.