Feb 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rajisarvan, Jun 17, 2016.

1. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

Dear all,
    How are u doing?. I'm completing 34 weeks and entering 35th week tis Sunday.
    I have half prepared my baby bag,
    And done with washing and sterilizing baby feeding bottles, storage bottles for expressed breast milk and pumps. I always breast feed my babies exclusively and I might need the pump just in case my milk supply is low at the begining or over supply.
    By next weekend will fully prepared my baby bag and my bag to bring to hospital.
    I'm still having heartburn and low appetite to eat. And lost 1 kg because of it.
    Share with me how u all doing and take care all.

Vasumathy likes this.
  2. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

How is it going ladies? Home stretch for many of us. Two weeks ago my EDD was adjusted as I measured 33 weeks (actually according to LMP I must be 34 weeks today, but with adjusted status I am 35 weeks today)
    So according to my mid-wife I can deliver anytime between 15 and 20 February. Will start preparing hospital bag from tomorrow after coming from appointment. Now anxiously waiting for D'day. I am too much tired to do anything but sleep but with a toddler in a tow its tough. Waiting for my mom's arrival. To top it off severe heartburn is killing me. somehow getting a goodnight sleep after having some kulfi or icecream

3. ShwethaSampath

ShwethaSampath New IL'ite

Hello ladies , I am due this feb 19 with baby boy even I have severe heartburn sensation.my boy is already head down my cervix has to dilate . Even I have heavy heartburn Now I feel bore to be pregnant want my baby soon Jokes apart .give me some tip to dilate my cervix. have a healthy pregnancy feb due date ladies

4. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,

Why this group is so silent? Girls how are you all doing ? Few more days after which our little ones will be in our arms.

First time moms will be very excited as well as nervous. I m a second time mom, but more tense, as I have a very naughty and demanding 2.5 years old DD. Don't know how I will manage both kids.

Health wise having trouble sleeping and lower back pain. Wishing all of you a safe delivery.

Take care.

5. Aratimenen

Aratimenen New IL'ite

Hi all..

Am due on Feb 6..Baby's head is still not engaged.. OB wants to wait till due date and then will think of induction.. fingers crossed..Safe and smooth delivery to all February mommas

6. seekingbless

I'm 38 weeks and 2 days today. Due on 12th feb. Baby had dropped and engaged and I can feel my tummy super low. keeping fingers crossed tat she won't go overdue. My first 2 boys were overdue. Having contractions frequently and pubic bone pain is super sore. Having heartburn and it's getting very difficult to sleep nowadays.
    Starting my maternity leave from 5th feb as I had to drive 2 hours to and fro to work.
    Wish all the best to others

ShwethaSampath likes this.
  7. ShwethaSampath

ShwethaSampath New IL'ite

I am first time mom due on feb 19 my boy is totally down my water level is 9.4 .my cervix is yet to start dilate .37 weeks+4 days now . Do u guys have any idea about dilation when that process will start for a normal pregnant women. Is it fine still I din start to dilate?? Having lots of confusion and frustration.i feel like I am pregnant for decades bored being pregnant .wish to see my boy soon Do u guys feel the same ??

8. seekingbless

Hi shwetha,
    Every day and every week is important for the baby's development inside our tummy. I was like u too when expecting for the first time and my elder one decided to come 10 days post date. I had to be induced 3 times to bring him out. Didn't dilate and he wasn't engaged at all.
    Keep active and walk alot to make things progressing. All the best to u.

I had cramping and contractions last nite. Went to do ctg and membrane swap. Even though baby is engaged, she is still high according to the doctor and I'm only 1cm dilated. But having bloodly show after the swap.
    Hopefully dilation will progress further along with contractions. Will update again late.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wishing all Feb due mommies a less painful and safer birthing experience.
    May God stay with you throughout.
    Take care ladies.

shama146 likes this.
  10. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite