Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

ABABA1.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Om Sai Nath.

Have a Happy Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka ,
    @svaac , @28neha-Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you your children and your sister Angai also. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

Dear DD @ashwinid01 , today I prayed for you, your DH, your son and daughter. May Baba bless you with peace of mind confidence and courage and be with you all.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for the complete recovery of your son's eye and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless and the full recovering of your son's eye soon. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @Chulbuli04, today, I prayed for you, your DH and your son. May Baba bless you and your with good health, peace and prosperity.

Dear DD @SaiNiharika , today, I prayed for your mother. May Baba bless your mother with peace, health and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

FEB 2.jpg

msms, svaac, iamsrihere and 6 others like this.
  2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Thanks a lot for the prayers ma. It has been very very tough for me for some days. I don't know how I am still going on with hope. Every door I try to knock seems closed. I read sai charitra in Jan. I prayed BABA that I should be able to finish it without any interruptions (AF in this case). BABA heard me and I was able to complete it as planned. I also visited BABA temple and gave sugar candy prasadam. I Was very very happy and contented. I was fully hoping to receive his blessings. Within a week my period started :(. It was so heartbreaking. I know I shouldn't be making any deal while praying to god, but I had my hopes high as always.
    Even doctors did not seem positive and they hv started suggesting alternative options which I cannot even imagine going for.
    I know this might sound silly, but I am only hoping for a MIRACLE now. Sometimes I feel, do Miracles really happen?? Am I even close for a Miracle to happen or do I not even qualify for that:pensive:.
    Not sure how long I can keep fighting...If god thinks I am a fighter and that's why he is giving me these battles..then I am almost losing it!

Need Only a Miracle.......

3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Happy Thursday Maa..

Thanks for wonderful darshan of baba thanks for prayer maa..right now need baba blessing lot..
    Om Sai ram

suryakala likes this.
  4. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Ma..
    My humble thanks to your weekly prayers and for the baba darshan for all of us.
    Praying Baba for all of us
    Aum sri sai ram

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @rmuramka ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

I am happy that with Baba's blessings you have completed the reading of SSC.

I am sorry to note that you are very concerned over the delay in Baba's blessings for our prayers. DD, Baba is very kind. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience). Relax and saying " Let Thy Will Happen".

I am sure Baba will surely bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Maa,

Thank you for your prayers. Its something i hold on dearly to.
    hope baba shower hid blessing on us always.

Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @28neha ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.
    Glad you enjoyed the darshan of Baba. I will continue to pray for you.
    DD, Baba is very kind. I am sure He will hear our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @sangeethakripa ,

Glad you enjoyed the divine darshan of Baba!
    It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. Hope you are fine with Baba's blessings.

I will continue to pray for you and your family.

May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @ashima10 ,

Hope you are fine with Baba's blessings. DD, take care and be cheerful. Enjoy every moment of this precious period! I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with healthy pregnancy and safe delivery and thereafter.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

10. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Maa, for your wonderful prayers. Hoping for a miracle soon.

suryakala likes this.