1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My journey through weight loss-ALL THE BEST TO MEEEEE!!!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by BDivya, Jul 27, 2015.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I am back after quite some time and so without any further delay lets all begin our journey again! As its just a month down in the new year, we can all very well cope up with our resolutions.

Here are my updates.

My weight varies from 75.1 to 75.7kilos.

Current weight : 75.5 kg
    Feb target weight : 73 kg

I am targetting to lose 2/3 kilos per month. I have some diet planned with some workouts.

@Ana12 @Sandhya13 , welcome back girls!!

Sandhya13 likes this.
  2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

How many are up for round#2 starting from Feb 1st??

3. SHSK

SHSK Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I am in.

SHSK

4. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

count me in.
    Please share your diet plan so we can also try

Current weight - 89kg
    Feb target weight - 87kg

thanks
    Magnashri

5. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Back again after looooong time!! tagging @Sandhya13 @SHSK @magnashri @Ana12 and others for a round 2.
    I have a function coming up at the end of may month and i have got to look fit and fab, so this round 2 is a motivation towards that and the journey forward. I have got nearly 40 days in hand. Looking for others to join in this round 2!! wishing luck to everyone and myself!!

Sandhya13 likes this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Divya, if you could follow a simple, yet strict diet for 10 weeks called D10, it works wonders.
    One of my best friends followed this, and went down from 92 to 63 in 10 weeks without any side effects. In fact, she looks very pretty, young and well shaped.
    Although she is of my age, she looked like an aunt and behaved the same by wearing lose, long cloths. But now, she looks more younger.

D10 is all about no carb, no sugar diet for 10 weeks. You are free to eat anything other than these two enemies. She had loads of meat, fish, eggs, milk, whole grains, peas, veggies and fruits. She would eat something or the other in every 2 hrs.
    Initially she purposely avoided oil, but later on her doctor advised her to have decent amount of oil in her intake.
    For sugar in coffee or tea, she replaced it with sugar replacements initially. But now, she wouldn't need them at all.

She wouldn't look tired or starving although she was dieting. She has done only house works as exercise and nothing else.
    Now that my other friend is trying.

For now, my weight is within limits, but it fluctuates with festive / holiday season.
    As for wedding like special occasions, I would simply take this special K challenge along with other simple methods.

Morning lemon juice in hot water with pure honey instead of tea
    Special K cereal with low fat milk
    A fruit as snack
    Normal lunch - if possible in lesser quantity.
    Also if possible, take brown rice, no-less oily stuff
    Some nuts as eve snack with tea/coffee without sugar
    Early dinner before 7 30 pm (if you are sleeping at 10 pm) and of course you have no choice. Only special K cereal with low fat milk as dinner.

Follow this for 2 weeks, and skip all the junk food, oily fries, and other munching for now.
    Do simple exercise for the arms and tummy like crunching exercise.
    Drink a lot of water, especially whenever you are feeling hungry, drink a full glass of water.
    Sleep well.

In fact, you will look really nice after 2 weeks. Not that it reduces your weight, but somewhat a good shape and tone comes in, and it is just the beginning of a weight loss game.
    It motivates you to continue a good diet down the line.
    But it is not recommended to continue special K for a longer period. Perhaps, you may substitute with low carb, low sugar diet after that.

Sandhya13 and Divyakhyathi like this.
  7. ahsh

ahsh Silver IL'ite

hi divya and other count me in

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

All the best divya you can do it. Do it the healthy way. Eat and burn it. You are young, do not mess up with your gut or metabolism.

Sandhya13 likes this.
  9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

@ahsh welcome to the journey:) @SGBV @Shanvy thanks ladies :)will do for sure!

I am starting with mild exercises like initial eve brisk walk and climbing the stairs and have plans for weekend gymming too, will update post completion.

10. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

@BDivya How nice to see you back dear :)

Of course, I am joining you. I have gained so much of weight and this time I am very much determined to lose all the extras.

I weigh 74.5 kg right now. I am at my highest weight so far.