How To Avoid Stress During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by deeps0512, Jan 13, 2017.

1. deeps0512

deeps0512 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

how to stay calm happy during pregnancy.how to avoid stress..

2. nivedaya

nivedaya Senior IL'ite

Mood swings are very common during the first trimester of pregnancy. Just make sure you dont stay stressed and sad for a long time and bounce back to normal as soon as possible.Because your stress levels can affect the general health of yourself and the development of your baby.
    Tips to lessen stress :
    1.Talk to someone who understands you and doesnt criticize your mood swings..a friend..parent..partner..anyone willing to listen.
    2.Drink lots of water.
    3.Follow a regular exercise plan.I have constantly found, exercise boosts my mood up.It releases endorphins in the body,responsible for happy feel.
    4.Eat nutritious diet with lot of fresh fruits.
    5.Offer yourself little boost ups in the form of foods you love.
    6.Write what is bothering you and tear the papers up after you are done.
    7.Take a relaxing warm bath, a massage might help too.
    8.Try some prenatal yoga plan.
    9.Often remind yourself, if you are happy, your baby will be happy on the inside too and he is too tiny for handling this much stress.
    10.Remember...whatever bothers you now, wont even matter,in another few months or years.It is just temporary.
    Wishing you a happy pregnancy.

deeps0512 likes this.
  3. deeps0512

deeps0512 New IL'ite

4. Dwirakhi

Dwirakhi Silver IL'ite

Hi,

How to avoid stress during the pregnancy? It is a very difficult question with simple solutions. I hope I am able to help you out.

First you need to ask yourself what exactly stresses you out?

List the things that stress you out.

Can it be completely eliminated from your life? Yes or No

Treating stress: that means remedies that the cause of stress vanishes completely and you are happy relieved and cured.

If yes: Go ahead and do it. Nothing in the world is worth your and the babies happiness. What are you waiting for? If the solution is there. Work around it. Sometimes solutions need to be broken down in to steps. So take baby steps. One little thing that leads to the next and next till you find a complete solution.

Next if you can’t eliminate the stress factor you Manage stress. That is doing something daily regularly so that it doesn’t affect you in a way that cripples your life.

I have no clue as to what kind of stress you are referring to. So I have to be general.

Eat regular meals, eat healthy. This will give you constant energy and make you feel strong to face any situation. On an empty stomach heart burn acidity or bloated stomach any challenge will magnify.

Regularly exercise. A simple walk even if it means for 10 minutes. Exercise is the best way to deal with stress. Imagine letting go all your worries with every step.

Practice some simple breathing exercises.

Try and get good sleep.

Do something that makes you happy for some time in the day. Music or any other hobby you have.

Confide in a friend or a diary. If you think you don’t want what you have written to be kept in records, tear it or delete it. But get your inner most feelings out.

Deal with the actual situation practically.

And one very very important thing. Think of your baby. No body or nothing is worth your happiness.

Take professional help if you need to. Speak to a counselor.

Be grateful for everything in your life. When you start counting your joys and realize that so many other women would love to be pregnant is finding it hard to conceive. You will realize how blessed you are. And gratitude will give you faith and courage to handle what you have to.

I will pray for you. Be happy always and keep smiling.

Take care…. God Bless you….