Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Hi Srinidhi, happy to hear that you could complete both the phases by God's grace. Yes, I tool felt very tired after the initial treatment. I lost almost 4 kg wihtin 1 month. Henceforth, medicine is only once a day during evening starting the second day of the periods for 4 days. Monthly pathyam is ok because it is for 4 days only, the medicine is the toughest part. I had irregular periods for past 10 months but after completing the first 2 phases of this teratment I got my periods :) but it was very heavy may be because it was delayed for so long.

Baby dust to all of us :)

anar25 and Srinidhi007 like this.
  2. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Dear Anso, i too lost nearly 3 kgs. glad to hear that your periods are regularized now. my periods are regular for the past 2 yrs, but it will be very painful, i just hope that this medicine would reduce some pain.

how long you are taking this medicine? do you see any other changes after taking this medicine?

baby dust to all of us :)

Anso likes this.
  3. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Dear Srinidhi, I completed 3 courses as of now. 3 more bottles are left now (we got medicines for 6 months). My peirods were very regular (28 days) before 10 months. suddenly it stopped but now am happy am getting my periods I tried other ayurvedic medicines before but it did not work for me. Now my body is feeling light and relaxed. For the past 3 yrears I was putting weight and my tummy was getting bigger(because of office job). But now my stomach has become flat I lost all unwanted fats I think and I can feel the difference. I feel good now. My husband lost almost 10 kg and has become healthy now. He was 90 kilo before this treatment but now he is 80-81. My family and friends are getting motivated to lose weight now :). earlier he used to get pain on his legs. But now he is feeling much better.

We are praying for the Doctor and family.

Srinidhi007 likes this.
  4. Srinidhi007

Dear Anso, its good to hear that the medicine has very positive effect on you and your DH. your experience is very motivating. Doctor gave us medicine only for 4 months, my husband has low sperm count, i hope it will increase with this medicine. also, i have adenomyosis, which causes severe pain during periods. i am praying that our health should improve along with the positive and natural pregnancy. i have also tried various ayurvedic, sidha and Alopathy , now this medicine, i truly believe in this, let us all hope for the best.

Anso likes this.
  5. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Dear Srinidhi, I wil pray for you also, that this time your periods should be normal without pain :). Let's pray for each other. we also tried unani medicine. My husband has low motility, the count is too good. I am sure God will bless all of us.

Srinidhi007 likes this.
  6. Srinidhi007

@ladystark
    @lol
    @Anso

Dear All, how are you doing? how treatment is going on. are you doing any other exercise to support TTC?

i have got periods immediately after completing the 2nd phase. i need to continue medicine only during next periods. My Husband is taking medicine with milk, but he got severe cold and fever as he is taking milk. Doctor asked to discontinue the medicine for 2days and to start after he recovered from fever. he asked to add turmeric with milk and add medicine to that. did anyone faced this scenario?

God bless everyone with cute & healthy babies :)

Anso likes this.
  7. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Ohh..really....your expectation date was Jan 8 isn't.??,how early it came?? For me it was 4 days late...

8. Srinidhi007

Mine was 3 days earlier.

9. ladystark

ladystark New IL'ite

Dear All,

We completed our course of four months but our results were unfortunately the same.We visited Dr again and he showed us 5-6 photographs of couples with exact same problem..We prayed to be blessed with a child at the ancestral temple and returned with another course of meds..

Praying for each of us!

LS

10. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Hi Sreenidhi, how was your period this time. Was it painful this time also. My husband did not get fever after drinking the medicine and milk. He completed 5 months of medicines. I got my periods and completed another course of medicine. by God's grace this time it was not heavy. And stayed for only 6 to 7 days. Thank God for that.not positive this time also.