1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Family Abandoning The Infant

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by sanjuruby3, Dec 29, 2016.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

This world is really strange ... there are people who is longing for a child day and night and there are these type of people who is abandoning a child who is in need of care ...... :( :(

As the OP said, may God place the baby in the right parents hand .......... far far away from these inhuman people.

Sunshine04 and sindmani like this.
  2. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

This is a heart breaking story ....its not a personal choice, its running away from responsibility....No matter what father of the child has the responsibility towards the child, he had sex in his full consent with his wedded wife, thats why child has come in this world....its plainly getting rid of responsibility whatever can be the reasons behind it....
    I pray that child recovers fast and get good parents, child is better in the home where a child is needed...

deepthyanoop, sindmani and guesshoo like this.
  3. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

@sanjuruby3
    Please update on the baby's condition.

4. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I think someone has to take care of the baby atleast till they leave the baby for adoption. But as everybody said, it is better the baby does not grow with the father since he seems to be stone hearted individual.May the baby find a better and happy place to live her life.

sindmani likes this.
  5. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

:cry:This thread moved me to tears:fearful::cry:

Such things also happen in this world..
    I do not have suitable words to even reply.
    Pls provide updates OP.

6. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

:disrelieved:. Let the baby get great adopted Parents. So be it

Sandycandy likes this.
  7. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Very sad indeed. Despite any sickness or gender, there is also a category who blames the child for their loss. That she brought bad luck to the family and caused death to her own mom. This could be a strong reason, looking at both sides of the parents not wanting the child, (because usually the girl's parents does take in the child), but here the poor thing seemed to be Not wanted by anyone.

She really does not need to be in this family or she will live a horrible life being blamed for everything that goes wrong in the family.

Praying for her to reach the hands of a deserving family. And a good and a happy future ahead for her.

sindmani likes this.
  8. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I got alerted on this thread and came back to see people commenting. Actually I thought I updated the situ ..but may be in my dreams or it was never saved when I wrote back. I apologise...
    Anyways ...this is the update. Found out, this story was probably cooked, twisted by some women in family.
    Kid stayed in NICU for many months but ILs ( kids grand parents) and maternal grandparents loved her. They had to leave her alone in NICU to arrange for mothers funeral and ceremonies. Boys side had done big ceremony after funeral and they were very sad and I heard FIL went crazy. FIL was very attached to DIL.
    They believe, in such misfortunes, mothers soul never leave the earth and stay with child so they had done big rituals to free her spirit.
    Kids maternal grand mom declared, she is going to take the child in and raise her.
    Also paternal side, declared they jointly raise her and they already set some assets aside for kid.
    Boy ( kid's father) is engaged to be married to someone known in same family ( girls side). My relatives, they were not that bad, as I was thinking. I had them cursed so much and thought what not.
    I apologize here in this thread to for all the confusion and not updating on time.

9. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

This is a classic example of how relationships can be ruined and how we become judgmental based on something which we are not sure if fully true - because of gossip.

sindmani and deepthyanoop like this.
  10. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Oh thank god. Thanq for the update. Classic example of twisted stories when it gets passed to different people every time.

sindmani likes this.