Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Thank you ma.

My best wishes for prosperous new year to you and all
    Seeking Baba's Blessings and Guidance.

suryakala likes this.
  2. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Thank for yoy reply SuryaKala. She is good devotive of sai, always chants his name. she read i assume 60-70 times of sai Satcharita. She always want to go shirid but health and situvations in home not supports her to go. I always pray sai about her. I want to see her happy. Thanks for your prayers about her. May god listen your voice and made her happy

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @SaiNiharika ,

I am glad that your mother is a devotee of Baba since her childhood.
    Chanting Sai's name is very good for peace of mind as long as the concentration and prayer go with chanting.

Please ask your mother to pray with devotion and dedication with concentration, even for a few minutes after showers regularly will give her peace of mind. This total concentration with Will Power will give her happiness through Sai's blessings. Please encourage and support her for this prayer daily.

I will continue to pray for your mother.

May Baba bless your mother with good health, peace and bliss and happiness.

Om Sai Ram.

SaiNiharika likes this.
  4. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Wish you a very Happy New year! May you be blessed with great health and happy family :). Thanks a lot for your constant support and prayers ma.
    I sincerely pray that this year proves fruitful for all the ttc friends here and they be blessed with lovely child soon.

Hoping that BABA's blessings be showered on us always and forever!!

suryakala likes this.
  5. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Wish you happy and prosperous new year 2017 to all of you. Baba will always bless us. He is our father, god, friend everything to us. Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a Happy Thursday.

BABA4.jpg

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka , @neetu ,
    @svaac , @28neha -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you your children and your sister Angai also. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

Dear DD @ashwinid01 , today I prayed for you, your DH, your son and daughter. May Baba bless you with peace of mind confidence and courage and be with you all.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for the complete recovery of your son's eye and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless and the full recovering of your son's eye soon. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @Chulbuli04 , today, I prayed for you, your DH and your son. May Baba bless you and your with good health, peace and prosperity.

Dear DD @SaiNiharika , today, I prayed for your mother. May Baba bless your mother with peace, health and happiness.
    JAN 5.jpg
    May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together

dc24, coolmum, lakshmikguru and 9 others like this.
  7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram ! Have a happy Thursday Maa !
    May baba showed his blessings on us always :)

suryakala likes this.
  8. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ma,
    Thank you very much for the prayers. May Baba guide us and bless us all in abundance.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Maa for prayer.May baba bless all of us.

Om Sai Ram ..

suryakala likes this.
  10. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Ma

My heartfelt thanks for including us in your prayers. Seeking the Blessings of Baba for all
    Aum Sri Sai Ra,

suryakala likes this.