Good Ivf Clinics In Hyd

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Dec 2, 2016.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    I did on round f IVF in Aug 2015 at Delhi and it failed. Unable to cope with the depression I took a job in Hyd and we moved here. I took some time to come out of the first failure and since then visited 2 hospitals.

1)I went to Rainbow and met Dr Preeti . I had heard good reviews about Rainbow but I did not quite like the clinic. The andrologist there made us feel hopeless due to the sperm issues. The waiting time was too bad for Dr Preeti. I would not even mind the waiting because its probably the same everywhere but Dr Preeti hardly talks. Its like you wait for 2 hrs and get to talk to her for max 2 mins.

2) I visited Oasis Banjara Hills. The waiting was too bad here as well but Dr Durga spent a good time explaining various options to me. I liked her but when I went the subsequent visits I could harldy meet her. There is a jr doctor whose only job is to order random tests. Despite having done the test in Rainbow the previous month she forced me to go for many tests.

I am now very confused We dont have the money to go though one more round of failure. Its make or break. Besides the whole agony of going through the treatment is already overwhelming and I am so so scared. I just don't know wha to do.

Is there any other good clinic where we can get some personal attention and care.
    Has anyone gone to Surya Fertility? Dr Sunitha Illnani?

2. Vasudeva84

Vasudeva84 New IL'ite

Hi..

Please check with Dr. Srilatha Gorthi who has her own clinic called Revive clinics in lingampally. She also works as a consultant in Birth place in banjara hills. Check her profile in practo.

I got my laparoscopy done with her in Birth place. I am blessed with a baby boy.

She is an expert in infertility cases and will have time to listen our issue. She was in UK for many years and came to hyd . Check her profile in Google

She speaks with empathy and will tell you the possibilities without bluffing.

Hope this helps.

Loads of baby dust to you.

skalluri likes this.
  3. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thanks Vasudeva. Do you know if she has good lab for IVF ? I could only find her reviws in Practo but not in any other forums

4. Vasudeva84

Vasudeva84 New IL'ite

Hi.

She runs a clinic called "Revive clinics" near lingampally. She started her own fertility treatments in her hospital 1.5 yrs back. She works as consultant gynaecologist in birthplace. just call
    040-64631111, 040-23036111
    [​IMG]& Mobile: 9550881111

5. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

You can visit Institute of infertility and research center(IIRC) Secunderabad near to railway station. Dr Mamata Deenadayal is the owner of this clinic and its success rates are high. They cater all kinds of infertility treatments. I am under treatment there and I see a lot of women having achieved successful pregnancy there. Wait period would be high in this clinic and the no of people visiting this clinic would definitely boost your moral. As per my search in Hyderabad, IIRC and Anu clinic in Punjaguta are famous and old IVF centers. I am really not sure of Rainbow clinics.

6. nekkanti

nekkanti Bronze IL'ite

IIRC Secunderabad Do Not Look For Other Option

7. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

IIRC definitely is good but its very very far from my house. And currently I am in a state where I cannot quit my job :(
    Does anyone have any information of linics in and around Hitech City/Gachibowli?

8. nekkanti

nekkanti Bronze IL'ite

I stay 25 Kms from IIRC. It is totally worth the pain.. Go for it

9. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

Hi @hivid
    @Vasudeva84 Is right ...u can give a try to Dr Srilatha gorthi...even I m too going to her...
    Dr Sunitha Ilinani is also good...
    U give a visit to both of them...
    Whichever u 'll like stick to her.... All d best ...be strong n stay positive

10. manjari

manjari New IL'ite

Hivid did you decide on the doctor ? any review on dr. sunitha illani ?