Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Hi Anso and lol,
    No I didn't experience heavy period but my period used to came earlier(23 days) for two months ,then it became regular .
    Hi lol , No it is not compulsory to have all , but don't use any oily food . Follow all the instructions .
    Baby dust to all of us .

2. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

K...thank u fr ur rply...why u didn't conceive bfr this trtmnt wat was ur prblm????

3. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Thank you sp1209. I am getting heavy periods for 15 days.

4. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hai ladystark.....wat s ur updates..?? He s ur trtmnts going on.....?

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A request to all the ladies over here as moderator of this forum..
    Please avoid SMS style writing in the forum posts. At times its very hard to read and understand. As per forum guidelines its not allowed to use SMS/chat style posts. Its better to go with proper English.

lol likes this.
  6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

We are trying to conceive but no success till yet.have done all the test related to pregnancy and no faults were found but still not able to get pregnant. I came across post related to Ponnan Poosari .I am from northern part of india and want to take treatment from them.Can you please guide me.Do they understand english and Hindi? What is their success rate? Please let me know everything in details...

7. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hai pihu123..... I think they dont need a transilator....they can understand either english or hindi...I saw in youtube some videos about them in that they were telling that they have more success rate than allowpathy.....

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Lol,
    Thanks for replying..Do you know anyone personally who have tried their medicines..It would be great if you can provide any info

9. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

No dear.....i don't know anyone Personally....in this form I saw some of them are tried and concieved.....more than that I don't know.......

10. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Hi , We got medicine from Dr.Nishikant Padoor last week, i am taking the medicine for the past 3 days. its very difficult to manage the diet, i am unable to eat the rice poridge all 3 times of the day. i am managing with little of rice poridge, boiled vegies ( yam & Raw banana), and tea.

someone who already undergone this procedure plz explain how you manage? it would be really helpful to read other's experience.