Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. neetu

neetu Junior IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am considering taking this treatment. I read that for the female it is a tough treatment and the woman will be tired and weak. I cannot call my Mom or MIL to stay with me due to their health issues. Is it manageable on our own? How are you all managing? Is anyone taking this treatment without any help at home. Please share.

2. SIndhoori24

SIndhoori24 New IL'ite

Hi, at least if u r husband can help u can manage... 1st 2 days u we b very tired and week bcoz of diet and bowel movement . Later my body got adjusted to it.. u hv to take rest no work at all.. if ur husband can help u .. I think u can proceed..

3. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Hi neethu yes you can manage if your husband can help you. But you should not go to office. The cooking doesn't take much time. My husband is helping me now. only for 14 days pathyam my parents stayed with me. After that my husband is helping me.

4. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Hi sindoori24 how are you? How's the treatment going? Do you have anybody to help you.

5. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Hi jakefruit did you start the treatment.

6. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Hi ladies , I am here after long time almost a year . I am currently taking this ponan poosari treatment after my miscarriage .
    Let me tell you I was conceived first time with only four months of medicines and phase 1 treatment but badluck missed miscarriage around 8th week .
    This med surly help for conception becoz before this treatment I never conceived .
    I really believed on this med . It's really a miracle . You just need to believe on this treatment .
    After miscarriage I took 4 months of gap and again started this med . I do believe it will help me to conceive again . Hoping for the best .

ladystark, Anso and chocogal26 like this.
  7. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hi sp1209....im new to this site....im also using ponnanpoosari trtmnt....is there any chances to concieve aftr the first 14days trtmnt itslf or aftr the 3rd mnths(i mean medicine frm 2nd day of prds up to 4days)..i jus fnshd my 14days medicine.....can plz rply me..

8. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Hi lol , I think for any ayurvedic medicines you have to give atleast 3 months for the treatment . If it happens earlier then it's by God's Grace . Gud luck .
    For me it took total of 5 months . Phase 1 then 1 month gap in the next cycle .then 3 months med from 2nd of cycle .

9. Anso

Anso New IL'ite

Sorry to hear about the loss. Will pray for you. May God bless you. Your message is really inspiring. I am also using the medicine and I could feel good changes. I am getting heavy periods for 10 days after using the medicines which I think is the cleansing procedure. Did you experience the same
    Baby dust to you.

10. lol

lol Junior IL'ite