Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Below is the Details of my younger brother. He is very well educated, pass out of IIT-B. He was running his own company in partnership with his friends at Pune.
    April 2014 he got married and then shifted back to native place bilaspur Chattisgarh, as his wife is working here and she doesn't wanted him to go back. With this move his business got affected and now he is again trying to establish here.
    My SIL and he are not sharing very good relationship, because of this my parents are also suffering. He is not able to concentrate on his new business.

When he will get success in his new work. Or he should join somewhere in some job instead of try his own business.
    When they will have a happy married life. Please give some suggestion.

DOB : 20/07/1982
    Time : 1:25 pm (13:25)
    Place : Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh. India

Looking forward for your reply

2. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Thank you very much for your response. Could u pls tell me when we'll buy a house & also will that be near where we live or a bit far.

Thanks in advance,

Vidyaa

3. Aishuvino

Aishuvino New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    My husband is looking for a job change. now he is in Oman. Is it good time to change or he can continue with existing job? Will he get any promotion in existing job?
    When is the best time to return to India?
    His details:
    Name:Vinothkumar
    DOB:29/10/1981
    Star:Vishagam
    Place of birth:Chennai
    Time of birth:6:15pm

Regards
    Aishwarya

4. tanya3

tanya3 Senior IL'ite

I am facing issues in career and personal (house related).
    Currently i am working, but growth is very stagnant. Unable to find another job too.
    Personal front also my MIL is very dominating at home so always get feeling of entering her house rather than my house.
    i am trying hard to improve on both personal and career front but have failed in both.
    it would be great if you help me or advice me.

DOB:03March1986
    TOB:10:36AM
    Place: Mumbai

5. Tika

Tika New IL'ite

Is vasiyam true? please help me with suggestions. Any suggestion on a good astrologer working on kerala manthrigam.

6. Tika

Tika New IL'ite

Sir,
    How to contact you? I want your help please

7. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I am looking for a new job for the past 1 year, but I am not able to get one. Right now my financial position is not good. What is favorable time for me to get a good job.

T.o.b 5.55 pm
    P.o.b. Vellore tamilnadu
    D.o.b. 25 march 1980.

Thankyou for your selfless service sir. You will be blessed by god in all respect.

8. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

9. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi sir, m here again... the remedies you given to me worked well and i am working in an established firm and happy with my job finally... today m here to ask for my fiance

Name: Sumit Sharma
    DOB: 18-05-1990
    Time of Birth: 4:00 pm
    Place of Birth: Faridabad , Harayana, India

His main issue is laziness and excessive anger. Also he usually thinks negative for all situations. His colleagues generally took advantage of him for their own work and he is unable to figure out the reason behind this. Please suggest as per the chart what are the reasons and what could be the solutions for this.

10. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir
    I am a married woman a mother of a four year old girl. i have a post graduation but with no job. from the start itself i had marital problems. this actually ruined myself the most. i didnt even try for job. i was always inside house , had minimal contact with outside world. still my problems continues. my daughter has health issues. and since my pregnancy was also full of crying and shouting her mental strenth is also low. she is scared of everything. she doesnt mingle with other kids. i feel so sad by seeing this. plz help me
    My details
    DOB: 16.11.1985
    Time . 4.20 AM
    Place: palakkad

My daughters
    DOB 21. 10. 2012
    TIME. 3.20AM
    place : palakkad

Plz let me know whether i will have a happy married life in future. about my job.
    And about my daughters health.

Thanking you in advance