1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Way To Get Rid Of Black Heads (for Teens)

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by faithgrime, Aug 16, 2016.

1. faithgrime

faithgrime Senior IL'ite

I have a 13 year old daughter, lately i noticed that she has blackheads mostly in her T zone. what do i do? what product is safe for her? How can she prevent blackheads?

2. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

One of the best ways to remove blackheads is to use face scrub. Another way is to use blackheads removal strip.

You just need the area on the nose and put the strip on and leave it until it dries and peel it off. However, for completely removing it you need to use the remover (steel stick)

Once removed, to ensure that it does keep coming up,
    - wash face every time you go outside and come back
    - Make sure you use a good facewash with mircroparticles in it...it helps in removing white heads also to a major extent
    - use scrub atleast once a week

3. simpleglam

simpleglam New IL'ite

Hi, thanks for the information, but I haven't used a facial scrub since it might do more harm to my face especially if it is done excessively. As per an advice of my skin doctor, she told me to buy a salicylic acid gel that can be found over the counter of any drugstores. According to her, it is one of the good options to remove my blackheads.

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

My granddaughter followed this: How To Open Pores To Get Rid Of Blackheads - Monsia it has worked for her and she has also bought the Monsia Sonic 3 facial cleansing brush and I sent her the link to the thread of homemade scrubs on this forum, hope it works for your daughter.