Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

I am glad that you like Sai Satcharita like all blessed devotees of Baba.

I will pray for Angai from next Thursday on wards. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless her and fulfill her wishes soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear DD @msms ,

Glad you enjoyed the darshan of Sai Baba!

Baba is very kind. Leave all your burden to Him just saying,'Let Thy Will Happen' and have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience). I am sure our prayers will be blesses by Him. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

msms likes this.
  3. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Thank you maa
    My niece name is Ragalakshmi. With Baba's grace and your blessings, sure everything will turn out good for her

suryakala likes this.
  4. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala maa
    Thanks for Baba Darshan and your prayers. May Baba bless and guides us in each steps of life. As you said I finish my prayers "Let Thy will happen".

"Utterness of Thy holy name is the only Way
    To keep our troubles and sorrows at the Bay"
    Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a happy Thursday.

A18.JPG

Om Sri Sai Natha.

May Sai Baba bless us all always.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong ,
    @svaac , @28neha , @Dipu2016 -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @sharmi10 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you your children and your sister Angai also. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for the complete recovery of your son's eye and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless and the full recovering of your son's eye soon. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @sangrag , today I specially prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

DEC 1.jpg

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

6. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

@suryakala sister,

Thank you, thank you and Thank you. You never fail to amaze me. Your dedication is just amazing. I have no words to write what I am feeling now. Thanks for the lovelt darshan and the wonderful prayer. May Baba bless you in abundance.

suryakala likes this.
  7. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hello @suryakala ma,
    Hope you are doing good. I had been to India for diwali and back lst week. My MIL has accompanied us this time and hence its very busy. I just noticed that my name is not anymore in your list....I take it as a sign from BABA that probably its time that the prayers you have been doing start materialize.
    Sorry that I was not active anymore and couldn't respond here.
    I am keeping myself busy with Job search and daily activities....but I do have have my low days..when I stay pray and try to stay calm. Sometimes it feels like this wait is never going to end...but again there is some little faith left in me which keeps me going.
    Hoping to receive his blessings soon.

Thanks a lot ma...

suryakala likes this.
  8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much maa for wonderful darshan of baba...

Thank you for continues prayer.may baba will fulfill your all wishes.

Om Sai Ram...

suryakala likes this.
  9. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Feeling blessed after the darshan ma. Thanks a lot.
    May baba bless us all with our hearts desire soon.

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for your prayers Maa ! Maa baba bless us all always . Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.