Vaitheeswaran Koil - Nadi Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SathyaVivek, Oct 1, 2016.

1. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

@type2
    Thanks for sharing your experience with them. could you please tell where in chennai.

2. SathyaVivek

SathyaVivek Senior IL'ite

Looks like , I typed and dint post this...
    Which place in Chennai, I tried a place called agasthiyar near pallavaram/Tambaram and would definitely not recommend it

3. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

its in west Tambaram. No.45, New state bank colony, behind philips hospital. they collect fingerprints at 8 in the morning. its very crowded during weekend. my first experiance here was awesome. i had to take important decisions and it was very crucial point of my life. this reading guided me a lot. my current situation, the reason i went there and the answers i needed to know righ away were all written exactly in the leaf. he read out every word in the leaf without filtering anything. our experiance depends upon who reads it for us. i went here twice. the first reader was a genius. he was an expert in reading out the leaf, writing down the meaning and communicating the exact thing that the leaf intended for me to know. actual recording was only 22 minutes but he took half a day to write down everything from my leaf on a book and handed it to me along with the CD. but my second experiance was too bad. the guy could not interpret well, skipped the sentences which he cud not understand and did wild guesses. he left me with lot of questions which led me to go to poosamuthu.

sangeethakripa likes this.
  4. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

agasthiar is the name of sage who wrote these leaves like 5000 years ago. its unfortunate that if there is one legitimate nadi reader, he's surrounded by atleast 3 to 4 scammers who claim to read nadi all in same area.

vaidehi71 likes this.
  5. SathyaVivek

SathyaVivek Senior IL'ite

Yes I know agasthiyar wrote this. The place is named after him to attract crowd and they end up fooling everyone with fake predictions and charge a bomb for it.

6. imfairy

imfairy Senior IL'ite

Hello Mam,

is poosamuthu alive, sorrry to ask like this, read from a different post that he is no more

7. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

He's no more. His sons, family members and grandsons run this place.

8. RaoBangalore

RaoBangalore New IL'ite

sorry to say,
    try to find out an episode named Nijam in Sun TV, older episodes regarding Nadi Jothidam,how they get
    your files, read out of them,

very difficult research from the TV Team to produce such an elaborate truth about the same.
    try watching and post your reviews .

9. sonal1234

sonal1234 New IL'ite

Please tell me the address

10. Ravsaries17

Ravsaries17 Senior IL'ite

..i will post the contacts soon